I got sucked into the Butterfly hype

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
I played with Stratus Power Wood with G1 and C1 at some point on the BH side. You will like the set up. It is very nice!

G1/C1 on the FH/BH imho is a good combination (I've made it for my friend a year ago), from which you can always upgrade... In other threads I've said I prefer other rubber than G1/C1, that holds, but they are definitely really very good rubbers... Rubbers hold only for a while... The 2nd law of thermodynamics rules ;-) The sun and the rotation of the Earth tries to fight it, but it is meaningless... Cheers.... Sorry, we had a reason to celebrate...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
Bouncy Rozena and hard layer alc is highway for disaster. Rozena is not very spinny rubber but it has catapult effect and layer alc is more about contact and time but the throw push the ball forward. More training can help

Reactions: d3nium
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Cheers buddy, what thickness would you recommend for the G1? I don't want the setup to be too head heavy...

My TSPW is 86g..
I think 2.0mm is just fine. G-1 in 2.0mm was the thickest option for a few years. They just came out with max sponge in recent years for G-1.

G-1 on the forehand and C-1 on the backhand, you cannot go wrong with that combo.

Since forehand strokes and backhand strokes are different, forehand rubber should be a few degree harder than the backhand rubber.

G-1 and C-1 also last forever, They just would...not...die....