I need some suggestions about picking a new rubber.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
what can you suggest for backhand rubber that has a lot of control and spin?

Dawei XP 2008 Super Power is a nice middle of the road speed, easy to control allround rubber than can make a boatload of spin on hte BH if you have a nice blade speed at impact. I have used it for a couple years on BH and my BH openers either are direct points, get blocked high and long, or setup a pivot FH power shot. XP 2008 is high on control with almost zero tack. It does the same thing Sriver does - great control, ability to hit most any shot, and not the #1 rubber at any of it. You know what you get with XP 2008 and it lasts longer than a modern SGE rubber.

It will have a different feel than Barricuda, but you will adjust soon enough if your timing and impact are good.

The price is super nice as well, maybe literally more than 10 times cheaper than Tenergy. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Dawei XP 2008 Super Power is a nice middle of the road speed, easy to control allround rubber than can make a boatload of spin on hte BH if you have a nice blade speed at impact. I have used it for a couple years on BH and my BH openers either are direct points, get blocked high and long, or setup a pivot FH power shot. XP 2008 is high on control with almost zero tack. It does the same thing Sriver does - great control, ability to hit most any shot, and not the #1 rubber at any of it. You know what you get with XP 2008 and it lasts longer than a modern SGE rubber.

It will have a different feel than Barricuda, but you will adjust soon enough if your timing and impact are good.

The price is super nice as well, maybe literally more than 10 times cheaper than Tenergy. :)

cool dude thank you very much i will try to get that rubber for another blade cause i'm planing to get a 2nd blade which is bty sk7 light, i will put that rubber on it. and then going for baracuda for fh.