i want reviews

says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I'd assume that you will be using hurricane for your forehand, and 64 for your backhand. Quite a few chinese have this combination but I'd say most use standard tenergy on backhand and with a pro team version of hurricane 3, the softer version 64 tenergy is good though as can give softer feel which a lot of players like for their backhand. A massive factor that you should consider when playing with hurricane is to think about how strong your forehand is. It is a very hard rubber not as fast as tenergy but grippy so chinese players hit close range strong forehands with it as they often go for speed, and their technique is very sound. Basically if you play with hurrican you have to hit the ball hard very often, but if you watch world class chinese players play when someone like Michael Maze is lobbing to them and the chinese is smashing they will flip thyr bat and smash with tenergy...lol lot of words

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
chughtai, I want to hear how you like the setup when you get it. I think it is a pretty good setup, very expensive but very good. I think Hurricane gives a lot of control and spin for short stuff. The blade has a lot of control. The blade is fast but not supper fast and has a lot of control because of the ALC, and 64 is great for the backhand. I would go with a slightly slower, less expensive blade for me. I would go with Stiga Energy Wood. I like that blade (for my game). But if I had the money I might get the Timo ALC. Every time I have used one, they feel great.

says no prob man well i am from lahore have been playing for...
Apr 2011
Haha! Noticed that Ma Long use a similar equipment..
thats where i got the idea so i thought to myself that if i purchase it and then cannot control it i am screwed so thats y i wanted to ask u guys ty for the response guys

Apr 2011
You should reconsider using T64 on your backhand dude.
Since Tibhar Rapid has a low throw angle and now you are moving to a medium-high throw angle (my experience with my friend's bat) .
The speed are much different to.
well yosuayosan can u suggest me a better rubber that i can use on my backhand i have tried my friends racket nd the backhand was t64 nd i really liked it so thats y i considered but havent tried the other rubber or the wood

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
and your current wood has no carbon ... this change is hardcore :D If you really want to change then choose a T64 in 1,9 and the Hurricance in 2,0 if you are happy and can control this **** then go one level up with the thickness of the rubbers ;P
P.S: Ma Long changed to orange sponge again :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
will see steve one of my friend is purchasing the same setup soon i will try it then i will decide dont want to waste my money offcourse if i cannot handle it

Good deal, let me know how it plays...if I had the money I would get it just to get and adjust my game! Lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Is the tenergy rubbers cheaper in your countries, because in my country its 55 euro or something? Everyone is talking here like ok take tenergy64 on your backhand like its nothing.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Is the tenergy rubbers cheaper in your countries, because in my country its 55 euro or something? Everyone is talking here like ok take tenergy64 on your backhand like its nothing.

Here in the states, its the most expensive rubber out at 75 us dollars a sheet...haven't tried it yet because of the price but one day I will see what this tenergy is all about!