Inner Carbon (ALC, ZLC)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023
Hi. Can you guys enlighten and provide information. on Inner layer carbon blades. I wanted to try a carbon blade but inner layer for now.

What is the wood composition, carbon type and difference of these BTY blades and DHS Hurricane 301z
1. BTY Innerforce Layer ALC
2. BTY Innerforce Layer ZLC
3. BTY Freitas ALC
4. BTY Apolonia
5. BTY Ovtcharov innerforce alc
6. DHS Hurricane 301z

I would like to know performance differences to better upgrade equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
I will suggest that you go to a table tennis interest group or local club and try out those blades if there are players using them. If most people are using a particular inner blade in your list, try that and if you like, just get that as it means it is relatively easy to purchase one within your area. Moreover, by trying other players' blades, you may find something that you like that is not in your initial list

Reactions: amitmnagarwal
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
How would you compare Harimoto SZLC to HL5? Speed, spin, flex, top power?
Hl5, weaker far from table, hallow feel , harimoto szlc, close mid distance from table alot better, I can't compare speed and spin, different rubber, I have d09c on H szlc, H3,G1, on Hl5, they are very different, H szlc can do a lot more close to table, Hl5, always feel lacking something close to table, you have to play these blades to tell.

This user has no status.
DHS 301 and 301Z different composition?? the base 301 is inner alc??
Also I held a FangBo b2x - felt it would slip as handle was thinner than usual
301, 301X, 301T are inner ALC Koto,

I usually switch between B2X and 301Z, the clearly different between them is 301Z has vibration like a 5 ply wood Korbel blade, B2X has no vibration at all(same no vibration as FZD ALC),
speed and spin in loop/topspin seem similar,
but smash 301Z is better,maybe the vibration give more confident in smashing.

The handle between them i feel they are the same size

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
301, 301X, 301T are inner ALC Koto,

I usually switch between B2X and 301Z, the clearly different between them is 301Z has vibration like a 5 ply wood Korbel blade, B2X has no vibration at all(same no vibration as FZD ALC),
speed and spin in loop/topspin seem similar,
but smash 301Z is better,maybe the vibration give more confident in smashing.

The handle between them i feel they are the same size
Good day to you sir,

What blade is more flexible and better control, B2X or 301Z.

Thank you in advance for your kindness reply.

Best regards,

This user has no status.
(Only commenting on innerforce alc,zlc and Ovcharov alc because i only know them) The innerforce alc's top layer is limba, then either ayous or limba(who knows) then the alc carbon, then the ayous core. The innerforce zlc is the same but with zl carbon(quicker and harder). The ovcharov alc is slightly bigger and thicker, resulting in a quicker and beefy blade.