Is hurricane 3 neo still playable without tuning?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
depends on what kind of effect you want to achieve. you you glue up first 2-3 layers( which need to fuly dry as well) then use the oil which will mostly be absorbed in to the glue layer. you will get a fairly springy rubber but it will start to feel too soft and mushy after a while.

its best to apply your booster like lamp oil or boosters like falco long boost ( gives very strong effects quickly) straight to the sponge and let it absorb all those steroids,,... ehem.. nutrients then wait for that to dry off completely , then apply your glue or else you will get a poor bond and the glue removal afterwards becomes quite a pain

sounds like too much work... I play fine unboosted on my Prov H3... I'd rather not mess up a good thing and try to change my style for a boosted H3 until years later when my technique demands more. haha

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
sounds like too much work... I play fine unboosted on my Prov H3... I'd rather not mess up a good thing and try to change my style for a boosted H3 until years later when my technique demands more. haha

well not really the only bit that takes a while is the trying period or waiting for the rubber to uncurl if its curled like a swiss roll

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 4 reviews
well put. havent played with RW7 i have and RW5 and it does me well. ive tried H3 prov with EB7 and it seemed kinda mushy/soft. Old'ish H3 with Clipper wood was good balance. HH works well as well.

do not under any circumstances use any tacky DHS rubbers with a blade containing balsa unless its t11 but then its waaay too fast ( for beginers anyway) and sooo loud.

in any circumstance you will requite fairly solid footwork and body balance to use these rubbers well. because they work hand in hand with your technique which needs to be sculpted for these rubbers. you can sort of hit them like euro/jap rubbers but this way you wont use the rubber to its full potential and it wont be worth while. unlike tenergy you cant depend on the elasticity and springiness you get of the likes of tenergy. unless you boost the living day lights out of your Hurricane type rubber, including the topsheet

What is ment by t11 in this post?