Is it still existing?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Guys... Here I am again, to ask you about a blade that my friend is telling me I believe it is the Donic Carbo System OFF-.... do some of you have used it in the past or still using it up to now? how does it feel or how is your experience with it? a brief explanation would do... :) and also... is it still available? (Because my friend wants to try it but doesn't know where to buy).... And for my "kababayan's" here in the PH... do some of you know where to get it or buy?... tnx.....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
check topcoms and green paddle. they have several branches here in the PH. theres also a facebook page called donic P H I L I P P I N E S. but i think buying iy online is the most plausible way to grab one. hope this helps.

Ok.... is it still available there? because my friend is seeing some reviews that donic is already stopping making the product..... But we're still hoping that he could get the blade for his racket

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
check their websites and facebook pages i havent heard of that exact blade myself

My friend says that it has a good ply and carbon composition... I've seen that in the catalogue of topcomms but still unsure if it would be available there... but still we would be going to Manila to check the table tennis equipment stores to find out.. and buy.. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
Even if it it is not produced, you can look for a used version. If you find it anywhere on the internet you can check with the forum if they/we think it's reliable. Or you can look on all forums to see if the blade is for sale. Or go to tabletennisdb and look at the users using the blade, and then try to ask them for a sale.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
thats pretty far. but make the most out the trip and try to go there before most of the college classes resume. topcoms is at taft ave. near PNU and greenpaddle is at harrison plaza. try sending a message to their facebook and ask if they have some stock left :p

yep.. haha.... is the GP at HP is the mainstore of GP? :D... but I think GP isn't selling much of donic products, but they only sell the ones that are famous

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
the one on hp is not their main. if i recall it correctly topcoms is the official distributor for donic this year and their main office is the one in manila.

ahhh.. is that so? at donic site it says there that Asta Trading is their official distributor (but I don't know where that is) and in Stiga site their official distributor here in PH is topcoms Starsports....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2013
yep.. haha.... is the GP at HP is the mainstore of GP? :D... but I think GP isn't selling much of donic products, but they only sell the ones that are famous

GP in caloocan is the mainstore. but they are joola distributors. they do have some donic products but I don't know if they still have that blade.