Joola Tronix ACC

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
It has a nice springy feeling, good for close and mid distance, nice control and mostly good arc on the topspin ball - it has a very safe trajectory. Weirdly enough also quite good for punching the ball haha.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
It has a nice springy feeling, good for close and mid distance, nice control and mostly good arc on the topspin ball - it has a very safe trajectory. Weirdly enough also quite good for punching the ball haha.
any difference of the quality and playstyle between blue/red topsheet?

Reactions: GAOdp
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
any difference of the quality and playstyle between blue/red topsheet?
There shouldn’t be usually but I don’t know if there has been any research done on coloured rubbers specifically. I know they are reluctant to make hybrid grippier rubbers with colours aside from black and red so who knows.

Reactions: GAOdp
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
Hi Matt! Can you please provide info on whats the difference is between Tronix ACC and Dynaryz ACC?

says Looking for the BH killer shot
says Looking for the BH killer shot
Sep 2015
Read 8 reviews
I'm not Matt, but from what I understand the sponges are different. Dynaryz uses Hyperbounce Sponge and Tronix uses GigaCell Sponge. I would assume that Hyperbounce is a bit more reactive and has more catapult. Speed rating is the same, but would assume, that Dynaryz has the higher base speed and Tronix would require more input to generate the same speed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
I'm not Matt, but from what I understand the sponges are different. Dynaryz uses Hyperbounce Sponge and Tronix uses GigaCell Sponge. I would assume that Hyperbounce is a bit more reactive and has more catapult. Speed rating is the same, but would assume, that Dynaryz has the higher base speed and Tronix would require more input to generate the same speed.
Yes, but how about the arc, Tronix ACC has a high arc and amzing spin. If Dynaryz ACC have the same kind of arc but is faster it sounds very interesting.

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Dynaryz ACC definitely has more kick in the sponge so it's faster and probably has a little more range further back from the table. I would say Tronix ACC has a higher arc with more safety window, the sponge has much larger pores and is thicker so it absorbs the ball better. Nice close table and mid distance, but Dynaryz ACC has more range and will do more work for you. I've been using Dynaryz ACC on my backhand for a couple of years now.

Reactions: Scarfed Garchomp
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
T
Dynaryz ACC definitely has more kick in the sponge so it's faster and probably has a little more range further back from the table. I would say Tronix ACC has a higher arc with more safety window, the sponge has much larger pores and is thicker so it absorbs the ball better. Nice close table and mid distance, but Dynaryz ACC has more range and will do more work for you. I've been using Dynaryz ACC on my backhand for a couple of years now.
Thank you! Perfect, sound like my old rubbers Stiga DNA Platinum M.