King Pong Soho: New Table Tennis Club in NYC

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I just thought this would be good for people to know. There is a new Table Tennis club in New York City, lower Manhattan. It is called:

King Pong Soho

Here is the Website which, as of now is till not really finished: http://kingpongsoho.com/

It is a very nice club. Not big but very nice. They have 8 tables, good floors, good lighting.

Vivian Hiroka Ooka is the head coach, one of the owners and a 2500 level player (USATT ranking).

I will give more information on the club as it is available, but this is the place to go for anyone who is going to be in NYC and wants to go play table tennis with high quality opponents in a TT club atmosphere.

Most of the members at the club used to frequent NYTTF which was a table tennis club in Chinatown NYC which was forced to close its doors in November 2011 due to financial considerations. But the New York table tennis community banded together and King Pong Soho opened its doors in March of 2012, less than a month ago.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Nice to know :)
Perhaps I should come visit the club if I am coming to NY sometime in the future.

If you ever do come to NY, send me a PM and we can get together and hit there. I can introduce you to players of your level, what ever your level is. And we can hang out in my home town. This goes for anyone on the forum as well.