LF: DHS Hurricane Long 3 with ST handle

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Hello. I’m looking for the DHS Hurricane Long 3 blade with straight handle in good/great condition. I’m really hoping I can find it. Thanks!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
Yes ,I have a new one, pm me pls.

1 (1).jpg

1 (2).jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Hello. Sorry, but the code format on the blade does not match any of my other DHS blades. To tell you the truth, I’m not even sure DHS made the Long3 with ST handle. Do you have the certificate of authenticity that normally comes with DHS blades? And the hologram logo, where you scratch the code used for the dhs product verification?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
Hello ,
1. I’m not even sure DHS made the Long3 with ST handle.
I am sure it made before,
2.Do you have the certificate of authenticity that normally comes with DHS blades?
yes, each dhs blade has a date card.
3.but the code format on the blade does not match any of my other DHS blades.
This is an old code from DHS early production, produced with 2013, I still have the 2016 version, this code should be the same as the one you have all along.
4.where you scratch the code used for the dhs product verification
I don't understand your meaning.
The ST version has been discontinued for a long time, I only have two new ones on hand, and you probably won't even find them in China.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Hello ,
1. I’m not even sure DHS made the Long3 with ST handle.
I am sure it made before,
2.Do you have the certificate of authenticity that normally comes with DHS blades?
yes, each dhs blade has a date card.
3.but the code format on the blade does not match any of my other DHS blades.
This is an old code from DHS early production, produced with 2013, I still have the 2016 version, this code should be the same as the one you have all along.
4.where you scratch the code used for the dhs product verification
I don't understand your meaning.
The ST version has been discontinued for a long time, I only have two new ones on hand, and you probably won't even find them in China.
Ok. Thank you for your detailed response. Could you post some pictures of the 2016 version, including the code? How much would the blades cost?