Loki N80 & Arthur Europe Diamond Rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
I think the Arthur Series is made in Germany, so is likely to be ESN, Not sure about the N80

Hi IB66, between Arthur Europe and Arthur Europe DIAMOND, which one has harder sponge.

Thank you for your kind reply.

Reactions: IB66
says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Hi IB66, between Arthur Europe and Arthur Europe DIAMOND, which one has harder sponge.

Thank you for your kind reply.

No degree of hardness shown on packaging, other than ‘Hard’ I think the sponge is the same, but it’s the top sheet that varies ones tacky one isn’t!!! Both sponges look the same as well.;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I Received 2 more Loki rubbers this evening, the N80, which is meant to be Wang Hal’s choice of rubber and the Arthur Europe Diamond.

This is just a 1st impressions post whit a review of how they play to follow once the boosting process has finished.

LOKI N80 nano.

Packaging for the N80 was probably the highest quality packaging I’ve seen!! The rubber comes in a box, when you open up, there is a plastic tray holding the sheet with a stylish sheet of printed paper hiding the sheet!!

The sheet itself has a protective film covering over the top sheet, orange hard sponge, very similar to H3 / H3 Neo Provincial (without the booster/ glue gloss which is present on the H3 Neo Provincial) hard sponge.

Top sheet feels very tacky, is a fairly bright glossy red colour, the quality of the sponge and top sheet looks TOP NOTCH!!!! It feels very tacky!!!

I’ve decided to apply some coats of Falco Long Term booster to the sponge. Tonight I applied 1 thin layer of glue and the 1st coat of booster. So it will be a while before I can glue to a blade.

I’ve been waiting for this rubber for a couple of weeks and am really looking forward to see how it performs, first impressions look really good!!!;);)

View attachment 22547
View attachment 22548
View attachment 22549
View attachment 22550

ARTHUR EUROPE DIAMOND.

So far I’ve been trying out the Arthur Asia and Europe rubbers, these are both tacky rubbers and perform really well!!
The Arthur Europe Diamond differs in that the top sheet is NON Tacky
Diameter of pore - Large
Density of pore - Medium
Sponge - Hard
This is the same as the tacky Europe version, looks like it’s the same black sponge.

Top sheet is definitely NON tacky but still comes with a protective film.

I have glued this onto a blade and the bounce is typical of an ESN sponge.

Quality looks very good, the top sheet feels very grippy!!

Again I’ve been looking forward to trying this rubber as I believe it’s the only NON tacky rubber in the Loki range!!;);)

View attachment 22551
View attachment 22552

Looking forward to posting a review of how both these rubbers play very soon !!!
Old thread, but how did the N80 react to booster?

I know you said N80 has similar bounce asH3 unboosted, but how is the bounce with booster?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Old thread, but how did the N80 react to booster?

I know you said N80 has similar bounce asH3 unboosted, but how is the bounce with booster?
Sorry, maybe I'm off topic, but I literally played Loki N80 last night. Without a booster, it was tough for me and there was little delay, I didn’t have time to process the ball. With a booster and on a board with soft wood and internal carbon, everything is much better. By the way, I have a Fastarc G1 on my backhand, so in terms of speed these rubbers are the same both for rebound and in play. Loki N80 is practically not sticky now, the ball holds for half a second. The Fastarc is softer and the time the ball remains on the rubber is longer, the throw angle is higher and the reaction to the incoming rotation is higher. A very balanced set, I can recommend it. But with the caveat that you need to play aggressively and have topspin technique. I don't recommend it for beginner players.