Long Life to Hybrid Rubbers 🏓 🙌

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Is the K3 spinnier because it is tackier? or something else?

Does anybody know which ESN hybrids are on the tackier end and which are on the lighter end?
I have tried K2 (before TT11 discontinued it) and K1 european version. Definitely K2 is spinnier and more tacky. K1 European verson loses its grip pretty fast. I have not paid up to try K3 yet.

I have ordered some rubbers from Aliexpress and they still carry K2 in China, for like $32-36. I am tempted to see if I want to score one.

I tried my friend's Harimoto super ZLC with Dignics 09c on both sides. It played really well. I liked it!

I have not been tempted to try Rakza Z, Stiga Dragon Grip, K3, Xiom China, etc.

Another clubmate has Bluestar. I liked it but it is not tacky tacky. I would not categorize Bluestar as a hybrid.

One other clubmate insisted me trying his Joola Tango. He really wanted me to like it but I really did not like it. If you say hurricane is dead, I have no feel when playing with Joola Tango.

Finally, there is no replacement for hurricane. People who say hurricane is crap have not really experienced the power of hurricane when you do a full stroke with that rubber. The top spin you can generate is insane, for $19-$20 a sheet.......

Reactions: longle