Looking for a allround blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Yinhe Y-4 -- I use it as a fun/spare blade, have LPs on it with thin sponge. With LPs it is easy to chop. With an attacking rubber chop against heavy topspin is challenging, I didn't try any defensive inverted rubber on it. I don't have much competitive experience with chopping anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
I use to own a Donic Waldner Carbon Senso, I think it's 3+2 layers and maybe what you are looking for. I tried the Donic AppleGreen allplay and to be honest I didn't like it that much. It's slow and unless you use soft rubbers, it made my chinese and Tenergy rubber a bit dead and uneventful. It was good for drill practice though, felt like you can put the ball everywhere you want but when it came to looping the reviews made me believe it was a looping monster. It wasn't. Definitely with 36-40deg rubber it will feel much better than my experience. (Price is about 20gbp)

Anyway, when I retried a friends Carbon Senso it was a lot better. Better than I remember and I did sell mine as I hated it. I hated the sound it produced on hits, I hated the hollow bullshit handle, although he used a grip which seemed to balance things out a little. But yeah I had a better knock with it and it was easier to keep the ball on the table compared to the greenapple.

says Aha, sorry. Trodde du var en annan Millesom spelar i...
One of the best allround+ blades in the world is without doubt the Yasaka allround +. Many proplayers have started their career with this blade, and still doe s!

This user has no status.
$ 80?

This is not a budget. [emoji14]

You can buy almost any good allrounder blade with that budget. :)

Andro Temper Tech OFF- 45.00
Xiom Diva 55.00
Andro Kinetic Supreme ALL+ 58.00
JOOLA Eagle Fast 70.00
JOOLA Viva 64.95
Stiga Allround Classic Carbon 75.00
Butterfly Timo Boll W5 85.00
Andro Kinetic Supreme OFF 58.00
Nittaku Redshank 69.00
Galaxy Earth E-3 28.0 (I personally recommend this)

Sent from my T1X Plus using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
A lot of the time people who chop like blades that have a larger blade face than most Allround Offensive players would use. Do you want a standard sized blade face. Or do you want it to be oversized?

But if you want a regular sized blade, that Andro Temper Tech All+ you are looking at should be good.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Reactions: changed_23 and BeGo
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Any of you choppers out there know good dimensions for the blade face of a chopping blade?

The OSP blades for Chopping come with options for these dimensions:

161x155mm
163x157mm
165x159mm

For chopers i have most request 160x160mm....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Well....
The Nittaku Shake Carbon Offence is a real real nice blade IMO.

When it first came out it actually was classified as an Off- Blade.
But that was during the 38mm era.
So nowadays it would rather be classified as an All+ Blade.
It has an amazing sweet spot allowing one to still make quality shots, even when you're caught off balance.

The only downside is that it's not produced anymore and hence pretty hard to get.

BUT.....

...there is a clone called Bogen (which translated means Arc) distributed by the company Arbalest (produced by Yinhe, the No#1 cloning company) ;)
And it was pretty cheap for a carbon blade. The weight is quite low (76grams), so putting on heavy rubbers makes it kinda 'head'-heavy. The product describtion says it's sort of an european (and a little less stiff) version of the Yinhe T-6Blade. (But i can't confirm that yet, cause i haven't tried the T-6 yet)

I own both blades, but can't say that much bout the Bogen Blade yet, cause i just have some test rubbers on it. In a few weeks when the rubbers are worn out and i put on my 'usual' rubber setup i should be able to tell a little more, but from first impressions it seems quite close to the original NSO.

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
I play the Donic Waldner Senso carbon blade. U can chop with it, but i am convinced it is not a really good choppers blade. Its more for allround attack. I find keeping chops short on for example service returns quite difficult.
I would suggest a blade like Weixing or Yoo Se Hyuk or Matsushita ...

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
What you can say about stiga allround classic carbon ? Is this blade have bigger sweet spot than original ( stiga all classic ) ?

It's definitely faster and harder. I personally did not like how it felt. Not such good dwell time.

Reactions: changed_23 and BeGo