Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Does anyone know what equipment Ma Long uses as of 2016, in the China trials?

This is a subject for GiangT. He has the photo evidence to back him up.

Last I heard Ma Long was using a W968 blade, H3 Blue Sponge FH and H3 #60 sponge on BH.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus
Hi Naing Lin.
Since 2016 just started there hasn't been found any pictures of ML's setup yet. However the setup Carl is mentioning is spot on to ML's setup for most of the year 2015.

The thread below will confirm that.

http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?9885-New-Ma-Long-backhand-rubber-2015

Last edited:
Is MaLong using viscaria now? the handle is kinda grey and there's some gold color in the handle
correct me if I'm wrong o_O because it could just be his w997 that has faded color or bad camera
ma long viscaria.jpg
The pict is from china trial where he faced zjk

Last edited:
says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
Here are some new pics i´ve found from the german open 2016
View attachment 9222
View attachment 9223
View attachment 9224
View attachment 9225
( (c) photos taken by s.fabig)
Check his stuff in the bat cover. Some stuff of butterfly is there. Since he is not a butterfly sponsored player, hence he won't be just keeping them for publicity. I still think that his bh rubber is not purely made by dhs. Topsheet may be of Dhs, but the sponge, looks something fishy.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BeGo
Oct 2015
Check his stuff in the bat cover. Some stuff of butterfly is there. Since he is not a butterfly sponsored player, hence he won't be just keeping them for publicity. I still think that his bh rubber is not purely made by dhs. Topsheet may be of Dhs, but the sponge, looks something fishy.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

It is the butterfly rubber packaging, malong was using T05 on his bh, but since world championship in Suzhou China last year, he switched to Hurricane 3 on his bh. Most of the National team players use butterfly packaging as their bat protector.