This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Aug 2012
pg7
hurricane long II
tg7-al

all have the same composition.
the problem with pg7 is that sometimes they use crappy wood on it.
you could say it's the price you pay for having such a cheap blade (25 dollars)
but today you have countless 7 plys at that price or less so it's no longer an excuse (yinhe, 729, sword, sanwei)
even if the blade is 25 dollars they have to produce a blade of good quality.

I bought one pg7 and in the handle area the wood was like all curvy, the red lines seemed like little mountains drawn.

This user has no status.
About MA-LONG's new blade...

hello,guys..i'm a student in Glasgow coming from china... i truly understand you are interested with malong's new blade...but you are completely wrong, because his blade is a special-made product by doubble happiness....Rather than Skyline 3...... i can show you a picture..and this blade is called double-happiness special made 506!!

Attachments

• 未命名.jpg
    未命名.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 141
Reactions: Kian
says Kian - Yesterday 05:48 PM Edit Report Hey my name is...
says Kian - Yesterday 05:48 PM Edit Report Hey my name is...
Nov 2012
Hey where would I be able to find paddle and custom rubber tacky in uk I seen ur post and all places so far tried cannot supply mom bit concerned about ordering overseas as taxes and currency difference after being conned once before any help grateful I usually have dhs with skyline 2 tin arc paddle magician e2 seriously want move up in tornements now so help I'm 12 lol

says I want see Tan Riuwu if we're in the same Height. ;)
says I want see Tan Riuwu if we're in the same Height. ;)
May 2012
it's the PG7 ;)

edit: in a shop I saw it costs like 25$, its nothing compared to Boll ALC
really weird
professional players can also play with cheap blades but of course no-one knows what really under his rubbers is

woah. lol, i want to buy it, if it really that cheap. XD