Mizuno shoes

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

the regular sizes are out of stock for the past 2 months...

Not for all of them, there are at least one model that have most sizes in stock. And there are no “regular” size for shoes , just numbers…. Regular for you isn’t necessarily regular for others.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
I have the same problem. Would like to buy Mizuno Wave Drive in 11,5 US (45 EU) because people say they have a wide toe box. Btw, do anyone know about how much height difference there is between heel and toe, if there is any? I would like table tennis shoes with zero drop, aka no height difference.

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
I have the same problem. Would like to buy Mizuno Wave Drive in 11,5 US (45 EU) because people say they have a wide toe box. Btw, do anyone know about how much height difference there is between heel and toe, if there is any? I would like table tennis shoes with zero drop, aka no height difference.
I have a pair of Wave Drive 7s, they seem entirely flat to me. Be aware that the larger sizes (which of course are more in demand in European and US markets than in Japan itself) do seem to come up rather larger than you might expect.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
I have a pair of Wave Drive 7s, they seem entirely flat to me. Be aware that the larger sizes (which of course are more in demand in European and US markets than in Japan itself) do seem to come up rather larger than you might expect.
So they say, but i wonder if people say this because they have a wide toebox. I have wide feet, I like to run in wide nodrop shoes like altras and this gives me more balance because my feet has been given the room to splay out over the years.

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
So they say, but i wonder if people say this because they have a wide toebox. I have wide feet, I like to run in wide nodrop shoes like altras and this gives me more balance because my feet has been given the room to splay out over the years.
Not really. I asked the supplier's advice before I bought mine, stating that I wear thick socks, and they advised me to buy a half-size larger than normal. My toes don't reach the end of the shoe and I sometimes trip myself up by stepping on the vacant area with the other foot as I'm moving sideways !! On the other hand the shoes do not move from side to side at all and are very stable. The Wave Drives are not wide shoes but they are definitely long.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Not really. I asked the supplier's advice before I bought mine, stating that I wear thick socks, and they advised me to buy a half-size larger than normal. My toes don't reach the end of the shoe and I sometimes trip myself up by stepping on the vacant area with the other foot as I'm moving sideways !! On the other hand the shoes do not move from side to side at all and are very stable. The Wave Drives are not wide shoes but they are definitely long.
I have the same problem with Wave Kaiserburgs. Went maybe half a size too big from my usual and there is way too much space in toebox despite having put in an extra insole and heel inserts.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Lucky I'm in HK, table tennis shops are very common here. Somehow found Mizuno shoes to have harder, heavier soles, particularly the neon blue Wave Drive Neos, and less breathability compared to butterfly ones. Butterfly shoes have this comfy, bouncy feel on the soles, maybe because of the layer of sponge they put on the top? Anyone else have any good tt shoes that are comfy and bouncy? I have no budgets.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
I use Mizuno Wave Stealth V and Neo handball shoes and can't be happier. ...and I also have a huge collection of badminton shoes. All this obsession began after I played one season with Wave Medal V(5-6 years ago) and got a severe plantar fasciitis which is still troubling me