attachment.php

Attachments

• 10616231_873003066063472_5659378098868155532_n.jpg
    10616231_873003066063472_5659378098868155532_n.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 602
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Good pictures! I have heard from some friends that the quality is very different from Mizuno shoe to Mizuno shoe. That some shoes are holding up really good and some have a tendency to easily break. Is that true? Anyone got some experience?

Hi i bought my pair of shoes about 5months ago and they are totally ** RIP . I didnt buy another pair of shoe from Mizunos so i cant tell it. i swiched to Butterfly and im happy with them atm.

This user has no status.
Xu Xin Shoes 2014-2015

Alguien puede decirme que tipo de implementación esta usando Xu Xin en estos tiempos tanto madero como gomas, especialmente sus zapatillas (creo que son mizuno) pero ideal saber que modelo son por favor, de antemano muchísimas gracias y disculpen mi ingles. Gracias

Someone can say to me that type of this implementation using Xu Xin in these times both log and rubbers, specially his Shoes (I believe that they are MIZUNO) but ideal to know what model are please, in advance many graces and sorry for my English. Thanks
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• XXM.jpg
    XXM.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 454
  • XXM2.jpg
    XXM2.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 485
This user has no status.
Posted 22 Minutes Ago
Top | #2

dannyreventon
user-online.png
User has no status!

TTD MemberCountry:
Japan.GIF

Equipment:
bat.png
TBS / Clipper Wood / Avenger 5
batred.png
Xiom Musa / Xiom Musa / Neos Sound ST
batblack.png
Hurricane 3 Neo Prov / H3NP / Hurricane 3 Neo

Join DateMay 2014LocationJapanPosts94Liked 17 Times in 13 Posts
I believe they are Wave drive 6 or 7.

Here.​
http://i2.minus.com/i2VzPzzM4bO7N.jpg

Mizuno Wave Drive 6
cierto! Certain!!!

alguien me lo puede confirmar?
Can someone confirm it to me?

Last edited:
I have 10 pairs of Mizuno, i'm using 4 pairs cross match rite now, other are wave drive , some are made in Japan some are made in China, i play every day for 3 yrs non stop, multi ball training. its rip a bit but that is wear and tear almost 20 months now. They are still very good condition :) highly recommended .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
Hi i bought my pair of shoes about 5months ago and they are totally ** RIP . I didnt buy another pair of shoe from Mizunos so i cant tell it. i swiched to Butterfly and im happy with them atm.

ok, whats the name of the Butterfly shoe? Can't understand the prize on Mizunos shoes when many of them seems to be in really bad quality.

This user has no status.
I just switched from BTY Radial Win to Mizuno Cross Match Plio RX2.

Both are high quality shoes, low cut, good grip and good floor contact, but the Mizuno has a much better fit than the BTY´s.

Archsupport is the same in both shoes, and heel cushioning is a little better in the BTY shoe (actually non-existing in the Mizunos).

All in all I´d recommend the Mizuno due to the very comfortable snug fit.