Need help choosing my rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Read 3 reviews
Hi, I need a review of these rubbers:
Yasaka Rakza 7 - Yasaka Rakza Z - Donic Bluegrip C2 - Donic Bluegrip S1 - Butterfly Rozena - DHS Hurricane 8-80 - Nittaku Hurricane pro 3 Turbo orange - Tibhar Evolution FX-D - Tibhar Hybrid K3 - Nittaku Fastarc G-1

And if possible, I would like you guys to compare the rubbers in blue to the Donic Bluefire M1, the ones in red to the Donic Bluefire M2 and the ones in purple to both, in terms of speed, spin, control, throw angle, sensitivity to incoming spin, durability and ease to use.

Please review and compare as many rubbers as possible, and I will be very grateful for any reply to this thread.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I'm currently using Bluegrip S1 on my backhand. It's overall a nice rubber, very good as producing spin on loops, half loops, flicks, chikita shots. It's a bit slower than other common 47d rubbers though. Also because of the tack, it's a bit sensitive to spin, and doesn't block as well as straight tensors.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
It's hard to do a review of every rubber you listed, but basically you can get a sense of how the rubber will play based on its hardness. Rakza 7 and G1 will probably be most similar to your current M1 based on their grippiness and sponge hardness.

Rakza Z will be slightly harder and tackier at 50d.

Tibhar K3 is harder at 53d. The extra hardness means the ball will be slower and more controlled at low speeds, but possibly more powerful and spinny at high impact shots.

Bluegrip C2 is harder at 55d.

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2022
Yasaka Rakza 7 - Yasaka Rakza Z - Donic Bluegrip C2 - Donic Bluegrip S1 - Butterfly Rozena - DHS Hurricane 8-80 - Nittaku Hurricane pro 3 Turbo orange - Tibhar Evolution FX-D - Tibhar Hybrid K3 - Nittaku Fastarc G-1

And if possible, I would like you guys to compare the rubbers in blue to the Donic Bluefire M1, the ones in red to the Donic Bluefire M2 and the ones in purple to both, in terms of speed, spin, control, throw angle, sensitivity to incoming spin, durability and ease to use.

Please review and compare as many rubbers as possible, and I will be very grateful for any reply to this thread.
Dhs hurricane 8-80 vs Bluefire M1
Dhs hurricane: A tacky rubber, slower then the Bluefire, but offers a more chinese looping style play. Lasts a very long time.
Bluefire M1: An average offensive rubber, good grip, and fast sponge compared to the 8-80. (not as fast as T05)

Nittaku Hurricane pro 3 turbo orange: basically the same as a DHS hurricane 3 provincial NEO, compared to the Bluefire M1 its alot more tacky and requires more force to get on to the table, but alot more rewarding when put in the effort, lasts about the same time as any Hurricane rubber.
Bluefire: M1: Abit faster, and has a grippy rubber that will allow you to do the more european type stroke rather than the chinese full arm loop

Tibhar Hybrid K3: A very spinny rubber, also fast, but sacrifices some control compared to the Bluefire M1, used my international sibling champions Felix and Alexis Lebrun
Bluefire M1: About the same, I would say the Hybrid K3 is worth more money than the bluefire M1 and i think it has a lot more spin capability, but it comes with a pricetag

Rakza 7: A kind of tacky topsheet with a springy rubber and i found it very easy to loop with, medium to low throw angle. Compared to Bluefire M2 its easier to loop with and has a lower throw angle

Rozena: A good loop, with a medium throw angle. Compared to Bluefire M2 its relatively the same, i feel like rozena has abit more spin, but it doesnt last as long as a high-end bty rubber

Fastarc G1: normal sensitivity to incoming spin, it has a good controlled drive and heaps of spin, not as much as tacky chinese rubbers

Conclusion, In terms of ease to use, speed, spin, control, durability, and value for money, In my opinion, the G1 comes out on top in terms of a good value for money and offensive playstyle, The Rakza 7 is abit hard to control in terms of attacking, and the Hurricane rubbers don't suit everyones playstyle. Nitakku Fastarc G1 Is a good allround rubber, not too expensive, and can be used for a powerful offense and attacking game, while still keeping the ball in with ease

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Read 3 reviews
Dhs hurricane 8-80 vs Bluefire M1
Dhs hurricane: A tacky rubber, slower then the Bluefire, but offers a more chinese looping style play. Lasts a very long time.
Bluefire M1: An average offensive rubber, good grip, and fast sponge compared to the 8-80. (not as fast as T05)

Nittaku Hurricane pro 3 turbo orange: basically the same as a DHS hurricane 3 provincial NEO, compared to the Bluefire M1 its alot more tacky and requires more force to get on to the table, but alot more rewarding when put in the effort, lasts about the same time as any Hurricane rubber.
Bluefire: M1: Abit faster, and has a grippy rubber that will allow you to do the more european type stroke rather than the chinese full arm loop

Tibhar Hybrid K3: A very spinny rubber, also fast, but sacrifices some control compared to the Bluefire M1, used my international sibling champions Felix and Alexis Lebrun
Bluefire M1: About the same, I would say the Hybrid K3 is worth more money than the bluefire M1 and i think it has a lot more spin capability, but it comes with a pricetag

Rakza 7: A kind of tacky topsheet with a springy rubber and i found it very easy to loop with, medium to low throw angle. Compared to Bluefire M2 its easier to loop with and has a lower throw angle

Rozena: A good loop, with a medium throw angle. Compared to Bluefire M2 its relatively the same, i feel like rozena has abit more spin, but it doesnt last as long as a high-end bty rubber

Fastarc G1: normal sensitivity to incoming spin, it has a good controlled drive and heaps of spin, not as much as tacky chinese rubbers

Conclusion, In terms of ease to use, speed, spin, control, durability, and value for money, In my opinion, the G1 comes out on top in terms of a good value for money and offensive playstyle, The Rakza 7 is abit hard to control in terms of attacking, and the Hurricane rubbers don't suit everyones playstyle. Nitakku Fastarc G1 Is a good allround rubber, not too expensive, and can be used for a powerful offense and attacking game, while still keeping the ball in with ease
Which is faster: H8-80 or Nittaku Hurricane pro 3 Turbo orange

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
if no one is interested in typing essays out, you could try and use the search feature, as there are plenty of reviews of the above rubbers.
Tony,

The OP said BUMP.

Maybe he bumped hiz head...

There have been THOUSANDS of such silly threads yet I intervene only a tiny fraction of them.

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
should just

just copy and paste your question in chatgpt and let the bot / AI give you the answer.

says I'm still learning Table Tennis.
says I'm still learning Table Tennis.
Nov 2022

The question is, “Why do you need the reviews?”

Just search in the forum for each rubber or go to https://revspin.net/rubber