Need help with finding old balls

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Hello,

An old timer I used to play with showed me some 38mm balls he had from back in the day. We played and I had a ton of fun with these relics. I've wanted to get a dozen to mess around with with my friends, but understandably I can't find them anywhere. Do you know of any place I could possibly find some?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Do you know of any place I could possibly find some?
You might want to look here.
That place might be the easiest way to get some nowadays...aside from waiting until some of them pop up on Ebay.

I have 30 of these 38mm balls. 15 I got from TT11 about 2-3 years ago and the other 15 from Ebay...original Schildkröt balls from the 1969 WTTC in Germany.
It's good for you that you have found someone who appreciates the 38mm balls. I for myself find it rather difficult to persuade other players to try out the old balls. A few years ago I brought some of the Schildkröt balls to my former club. Even the really old oldtimers had forgotten how fast the 38mm balls were and demanded after a while to switch back to plastic balls...:cry:

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Your old clubmates. They probably have some. Or maybe your clubs playing place or office? In our dressing room is unopened packet of Stiga Barna balls from 70's.
My practice area is the top room of a basketball court in a high school... So nope😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: rbtitco
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
You might want to look here.
That place might be the easiest way to get some nowadays...aside from waiting until some of them pop up on Ebay.

I have 30 of these 38mm balls. 15 I got from TT11 about 2-3 years ago and the other 15 from Ebay...original Schildkröt balls from the 1969 WTTC in Germany.
It's good for you that you have found someone who appreciates the 38mm balls. I for myself find it rather difficult to persuade other players to try out the old balls. A few years ago I brought some of the Schildkröt balls to my former club. Even the really old oldtimers had forgotten how fast the 38mm balls were and demanded after a while to switch back to plastic balls...:cry:
They're super fun, it's a completely different way of playing, we threw on some srivers with contra speed glue and I was amazed at how good it felt to play with! I was genuinely having the most fun playing with this old equipment than I ever had playing in the modern era!

Reactions: Fnub
Reactions: Lowday20298