Need new FH rubber to my Stiga Cybershape Carbon

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
I like Dignics 09C on FH of my Cybershape... but I want to try get away from Butterfly (mainly for price reasons), so bought DragonGrip, will try it on FH of my other Cybershape (will probably get blade today and rubbers tomorrow, maybe will even assembly and try new racket tomorrow...).

P.S. BTW have troubles with my BH rubber on Cybershape, I bought it already assembled with Dignics 09C and 05... Tried to play Dignics 05 on BH for a month, it was a struggle, eventually changed it for Dynaryz AGR, witch I played on both sides of my Vyzaryz Trinity for a year and was very happy with it performance, but on Cybershape on BH Dynaryz AGR was a disaster, no conrol at all, mainly because it doesn't have dwell time at all, I put on Dignics 05 back almost immidiatly... Then I tried Gewo EL48 Superselect 2.0, and so far I like it on BH of Cybershape. On my second Cybershape decided to try to assemble mono-brand racket, so wll try DNA Platinum M on BH...
Hurricane 8-80 works well on BH for the CC

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
It’s going to take a long time to adapt from a springy tensor rubber to a tacky Chinese style rubber. Not worth it in my opinion. Just fix your technique or use a slow rubber like Xiom Vega Intro (maybe even Butterfly Rozena).
Quite possibly.

Unless he has an otherwise decent technique with the elbow down and brushing with the forearm and his main issue really is keeping a closed bat angle on the FH, which I can relate to at times when switching from BH. Then a Chinese tacky rubber would help him with a rather open bat.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
My buddy has a Cybershape and the first few rubbers he tried were rocket ships on it. He settled on Joola Golden Tango and he now has way more spin and consistency and it’s a great set up

Reactions: thomas.pong