says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05
coz'
Once you go ... you won't go back!

NB: The day I was able to BH topspin back a blocked ball from a Long Pips bump, I just knew that she is the only one for me #BFFT05❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:
says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
What's your level? I've only seen like 15 seconds of you, but you seem like 2300 at least.
I'm not that high level, maybe around 2000-2100. I only cut the best shots in the clip :ROFLMAO:

About my FH history rubbers, there are much less variations since I played with Battle 2 (all versions) the longest period of time, next is H3 and TG3. Bloom Power is like a slower H3 Pro Orange H39, easier to play, lots of control. Recently I had to play tournaments with high level players and I realize I need more control so I chose slower rubbers to make less unforced errors

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I'm not that high level, maybe around 2000-2100. I only cut the best shots in the clip :ROFLMAO:

About my FH history rubbers, there are much less variations since I played with Battle 2 (all versions) the longest period of time, next is H3 and TG3. Bloom Power is like a slower H3 Pro Orange H39, easier to play, lots of control. Recently I had to play tournaments with high level players and I realize I need more control so I chose slower rubbers to make less unforced errors
Did you boost B2? How does it react to booster

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
I have 3 potential options:

Victas v15 limber
Tenergy 05fx
Butterfly Rozena

Looking at your Sig using 05fx I guess on your backhand sounds a good move. Out of the 3 rubbers 05fx will be familar.

D05 is also a good option. Very solid backhand rubber along with D80.
What did you want from the rubber over the rubber you are using at the moment?.

Depending where you are playing = local club,Local league, county, GP's, British League will depend a bit on what you maybe should use.

Cheers

This user has no status.
I have 3 potential options:

Victas v15 limber
Tenergy 05fx
Butterfly Rozena

Looking at your Sig using 05fx I guess on your backhand sounds a good move. Out of the 3 rubbers 05fx will be familar.

D05 is also a good option. Very solid backhand rubber along with D80.
What did you want from the rubber over the rubber you are using at the moment?.

Depending where you are playing = local club,Local league, county, GP's, British League will depend a bit on what you maybe should use.

Cheers
(Only commenting on Dignics 05 and Tenergy, the only ones i am familiar with) If you are a person who doesn't play with a full backhand swing; staying close to the table and blocking, T05fx is the better option. If you like to step back and whip a xu xin backhand onto the table(and have the time to dignics break in) D05 is the better option. If you are not sure, get Tenergy 05(normal one) as its the hybrid between the two.

Reactions: hazzaa96
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023

As cpen player, you should try 09c, h3 37 N , on BH.

This user has no status.
As was said, try your current BH rubber on the new blade first before you decide on other rubbers. The Ovtcharov ALC should play similar to your current Boll Spirit.
The otcharov alc is a bit different from the spirit. It has a lot more volume(both size and sound) due to the thickness of the core and the two layers of wood before hand. The spirit is a bit thinner, and a bit less direct speed wise(as it was made for sriver way back then) and the outer carbon dampens more vibration. Anyway, both, through different ways retain speed yet control.

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
68792A79-AA16-4255-9F77-FDB208F2B34D.jpeg

Coz Aruna Q is too cool...