Need your help in BH rubber.

Hi so I have decided to purchase a Ovtcharov ALC in a few days.

I’m going with Dignics 09c on my Forehand but still not sure on my backhand.

I usually prefer softer rubber on my backhand so these are the potential options I have looked at but if anyone else can recommend something different it will be much appreciated.

I have 3 potential options:

Victas v15 limber
Tenergy 05fx
Butterfly Rozena

Thanks

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Just dont go with Rozena, I tested it and was dissalpinted, because its rubber for allrounder. Player who likes more spin game, this rubber has no big spin and no arc.. Its more for flatters.
05fx is to sensitive, I would go with V15 limber, altough I just read reviews... Very interesting ruber.
I used T80fx and was to fast, so I choose Andro R42 which is very good, spiny, hardness similar as 05fx, controled rubber, for spin players.

Reactions: hazzaa96
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I have used T05fx. The short game is not very good. It is easy to push the ball out of bound. Too catapulty.

I have soft rubber too. I have two blades, one with Rakza 7 soft on the back and another one with C-1 on the back. I like them off. Soft but with support. Rakza 7 soft is slightly bouncier than C-1. Really my strokes play well with both of them.

I have another blade (same model) with Victas V15 Limber. It feels a tad too soft for me. I need to give it more time to see if I like it or not.

Rozena is interesting. I just don't EJ in the Butterfly world so I have no opinion.

Look at www.nishohi.com

For my region, North America, almost all retailers cannot sell Butterfly to my region (thanks to Bowmar sports, me saying it sarcastically). Nishosi can therefore only sell selective Butterfly products such as regular Glayzer for 44 USD, T80fx for 69 USD and Dignics 05 for 76 USD. Butterfly is expensive so even slight discounts are appreciated.

Reactions: Choosikick
says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
Soft rubber for BH ? Sounds like Moon 12 Blue - the cheapest, most comfortable rubber I've ever used. It's cheap, it's not fast, it's not super spinny, I don't know why but it just... lands the ball on the table. I'm a 2 wings looper, opening shots with BH is crucial for my game.

My history rubbers: Rakza 7, Rakza 7 soft, Rakza X, V15 Extra, Sigma 2 Europe, Jekyll&HydeV47,5, MXP, Tenergy64, Dignics05, Glayzer09c, H9, H8-80. Now I am satisfied with Moon 12 Blue H-. It stabilizes my game, helps me win more points with my BH more than those previous rubbers

If you don't like Chinese rubbers, 2nd option for soft rubber would be Sigma 2 Europe

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Soft rubber for BH ? Sounds like Moon 12 Blue - the cheapest, most comfortable rubber I've ever used. It's cheap, it's not fast, it's not super spinny, I don't know why but it just... lands the ball on the table. I'm a 2 wings looper, opening shots with BH is crucial for my game.

My history rubbers: Rakza 7, Rakza 7 soft, Rakza X, V15 Extra, MXP, Tenergy64, Dignics05, Glayzer09c, H9, H8-80. Now I am satisfied with Moon 12 Blue H-. It stabilizes my game, helps me win more points with my BH more than those previous rubbers
Moon 12 is better than Dignics 05!?

Reactions: PaddyPolar
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
No, it's not as powerful, not as spinny, but it's way easier to use than D05 for my level. I need to be in position to make a good hit out of D05, but with Moon12 I make much less unforced errors
What's your level? I've only seen like 15 seconds of you, but you seem like 2300 at least.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
No, it's not as powerful, not as spinny, but it's way easier to use than D05 for my level. I need to be in position to make a good hit out of D05, but with Moon12 I make much less unforced errors
Also what's your progression of forehand rubbers? How does the Bloom Power compare to your fh rubbers of the past?