New store?

says Passionate about table tennis 🏓
Hello,

anyone heard of or purchased anything from 3rdball.eu? https://3rdball.eu/

They have some incredibly good prices as well as difficult to find rubbers, however I haven't heard of them nor seen any reviews or purchases... Although seems legit? Also based in Lithuania which is surprising. I would assume someone new.

Any information would be appreciated.
 
Last edited:
says Passionate about table tennis 🏓
With only very minimal information in the "about" section, I would be very very cautious.

Lithuania makes sense, it's a tactical region where you can dodge some duties and taxes if you play it right
I see. I am not very familiar with buying from new shops, so what do you mean by "very minimal information in the about section"? What should one expect?
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Oct 2019
2,160
1,121
4,035
Read 5 reviews
I see. I am not very familiar with buying from new shops, so what do you mean by "very minimal information in the about section"? What should one expect?
Exact address, vat / business id at least.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tyce
says Passionate about table tennis 🏓
I havn't used the store above but this Lithuanian store is cheap and reliable compared to UK with a wide range including Butterfly https://topsas.lt/
Yeah, I and Lithuanians do know this store fairly well, although the above mentioned one has really nice prices... It's quite tempting
 
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Oct 2019
2,160
1,121
4,035
Read 5 reviews
Hello,

anyone heard of or purchased anything from 3rdball.eu? https://3rdball.eu/

They have some incredibly good prices as well as difficult to find rubbers, however I haven't heard of them nor seen any reviews or purchases... Although seems legit? Also based in Lithuania which is surprising. I would assume someone new.

Any information would be appreciated.
The prices are not very good :/ R9 for 30€ or Prov H3 for 50€ is not something I would call a good price. Its about what TT11 charges. And tt11 is extremely well known and trusted shop..
 
says Passionate about table tennis 🏓
The prices are not very good :/ R9 for 30€ or Prov H3 for 50€ is not something I would call a good price. Its about what TT11 charges. And tt11 is extremely well known and trusted shop..
I did check TT1 previously and they charge 68 EUR for a Provincial Blue Sponge Hurricane, while the store above charges 50... That's 18 EUR difference
 
says Passionate about table tennis 🏓

I mean 8€. I always imported my own. Either way 8€ is not a deal breaker for me, if I have to risk ordering from random source.
Ah, you are referring to the non-Neo version... I thought people do not use these anymore. I used non-Neo in the past and the feeling was quite horrible, so, it's a deal breaker for me

Additionally, it seems like they are offering 10% discount on all products, so it's even lower
 
Top