New table tennis table for my office - help please?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2015
Hi,

I'm buying a table tennis table for a group of average to good table tennis players and so far i have 2 tables to consider. The table will be used every day and will be indoors.

I have been recommended the cornilleau 540 but now someone has suggested a "Knight Academy 19 Indoor", i havent heard of this company before - does anyone know if they are any good?

I would appreciate any help or suggestions. We are looking to spend £4-500 max, thank you.

This user has no status.
Hi,

I'm buying a table tennis table for a group of average to good table tennis players and so far i have 2 tables to consider. The table will be used every day and will be indoors.

I have been recommended the cornilleau 540 but now someone has suggested a "Knight Academy 19 Indoor", i havent heard of this company before - does anyone know if they are any good?

I would appreciate any help or suggestions. We are looking to spend £4-500 max, thank you.

I went with Cornilleau table as it comes with 10 years table top warranty, mine is an outdoor anyway. Bought mine from table tennis tables.co.uk, had a very good price and price match guaranteed. Delivery was spot on and their customer support when I had some queries were very helpful.(note, I have no affiliation from them or whatsoever).