New Xiom Jekyll and Hyde Rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
Screen%20Shot%202022%2001%2005%20at%203%2007%2052%20PM%20png.png

A new series of XIOM rubbers added to the LARC. Interesting name. Any further info?

says regularly shitposting
says regularly shitposting
Jul 2019
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
The V versions from what I can gather are modern tensors while the H version will be an hybrid.

The V 47.5° and 52.5° are now available in most countries in Europe so I look forward to the tests.
They have been available for a few weeks in Asia and there's a review on Youtube if you can understand Japanese (sorry I can't post the link)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
I think the full list is:

V47.5
V52.5
X47.5
X50.0
H52.5
Z52.5

H might be the tackiest one, Z is the expensive "pro" version. I'm not sure which ones are totally different topsheets, I have seen images of V and H on this (crazy) youtube channel...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWoXAZhixqZ3hBNNu_qkgQ/featured

...and they look different. But no idea how that related to X and Z.

Reactions: JustANoob
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
I think you guys are mixing the rasanter and Jekyll & Hyde threads ..
the J&H versions are V,X,H and Z
as AndySmith pointed out the Z version is the premium version.

The J&H concept is two opposing characteristics in 1 rubber but even after reading the description for the V version it's still a little vague. According to the description it combines conflicting performances "speed and spin" or "speed and control" and at different gears.

The X version will be focusing on the catapult effect.

You can read all the description on xiom.store by translating from Korean to your language

Reactions: AndySmith
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
To add to Fluff's post above, xiom.jp have posted an interesting "story" about V47.5:

https://xiom.jp/?tid=3&mode=f29

The translation seems to hint at a low trajectory until you add sharp bushing contact, which reminds me a bit of Tibhar Hybrid K3. I'm looking forward to giving this a go.

Can't seem to find a european store for the others though. Was hoping to try Z...

Reactions: M.Hoang