Next Level is an Internet Fraud

This user has no status.
Just curious,
My opponent is NextLevel, right?

Unless you are NL, then your opponent couldn't be him... but then, I just commented on your comment on how I think you may be me, so I doubt you are NL (if you are me), in either case, I'm wrong because I don't remember this match, and I certainly don't remember being NL.

Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
This is getting really really weird now !! I did find somebody on USATT website with the name David Song and he did play and win against NextLevel ... so you guys better quickly figure out the existential crises soul exchange program or whatever you guys are on !!

Unless you are NL, then your opponent couldn't be him... but then, I just commented on your comment on how I think you may be me, so I doubt you are NL (if you are me), in either case, I'm wrong because I don't remember this match, and I certainly don't remember being NL.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
This is getting really really weird now !! I did find somebody on USATT website with the name David Song and he did play and win against NextLevel ... so you guys better quickly figure out the existential crises soul exchange program or whatever you guys are on !!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Fais, Are you being a troll or are you pretending to be me?

I'm making a guess. I think fais finds he is just like how you described yourself in the Personality and Play Style thread and now is just having fun with the idea that you guys are similar in some ways. I think he was just trying to be funny. But didn't mean any harm.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
I'm making a guess. I think fais finds he is just like how you described yourself in the Personality and Play Style thread and now is just having fun with the idea that you guys are similar in some ways. I think he was just trying to be funny. But didn't mean any harm.

I was just a little confused. No harm meant.

I just found it weird that he managed to stalk me to another thread.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I was just a little confused. No harm meant.

I just found it weird that he managed to stalk me to another thread.

I get it. It is confusing. But I do actually think fais meant it only as a compliment and humor. Your posts are solid and well detailed. You express worthwhile ideas pretty well.