Nittaku Acoustic FL handle size comparison with other blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Read 1 reviews
I have Acoustic, Clipper, Korbel and Viscaria and have held my friends' Harimoto FL and ZJK FL (only holding,not playing with them).

Acoustic FL (regular one, not the SG or LG types) is smaller compared to those blades' FL handle.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
My standard Acoustic has 100 x 22mm FL handle, BTY handles are bigger at 24/25 mm, see the BTY website for exact dimensions

you will likely want the Acoustic with the bigger handle

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021
I have Acoustic, Clipper, Korbel and Viscaria and have held my friends' Harimoto FL and ZJK FL (only holding,not playing with them).

Acoustic FL (regular one, not the SG or LG types) is smaller compared to those blades' FL handle.
But the acoustic feel much smaller? I have no idea of how much 2mm affects.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I just need to know if the handle will be too small. For instance, the harimoto ALC has the exact size for me, if it was a little smaller I wouldn't be able to use it.
If you won't be able to play with a handle that is a little smaller than HarALC, then just save a bit more and go for Acoustic SG Special, even if you can't find it for a cheaper price, it has a great handle. I have all 3 - FL reg, SG and LG. LG is large and chunky like a chair leg. SG is closer to LG than FL reg. but is a good size imho. I wouldn't use a grip tape, it will dampen the feedback and feel, and these are two things people buy an Acoustic for.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatterOfTime