Nittaku Genextion is out

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Not a great name. The problem with the name essentially just saying this is a new rubber is it becomes factually wrong as soon as a newer runner is released.

Much prefer the marketing of the German old man companies like Dr Neubauer or DMS with their fantasy and dominatrix themed equipment.

Surprised they didn't try to attach this to their FastArc line which is still hugely popular.

Reactions: Crillo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Sooo many ESN rubbers now, time to weed out a few…
Yeah. Yet when they do those who have stuck to their older generation stuff are very disappointed.
I´ve hunted down JOOLA Rhyzm and x-Plode long after they´ve been discontinued for a player who can´t just imagine to use others unless he´s really forced to.

But even DONIC, keeper of a myriad of blades named after old Swedes and adding to those, have finally let go of BLUEFIRE JP and ACUDA BLUE. And I am pretty sure other companies have some on their list that do not sell in relevant quantities anymore.

Reactions: Lazer
This user has no status.
well if it goes above 100.- you get 20% off,so it basically costs you 54.-,
But its a steep upside,and Dignics lasts probably longer.
But still Nittaku´s reputation is earned,they never brought out a "shitrubber".
and even some of the older generation Tensors or even classic are about 40+.- in Germany.
But i see more chinese Brands get an uptick in sales,for their pricerange.
The Import,or buying on Ali is also a point.
A Loki Rxton costs about 28.- if you don´t buy on Ali,here in Germany.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2022
First impressions after system training with it:
- very controlled in the short game. Pretty much as controlled as Rakza Z, even though Genextion is not sticky at all. Only rubbers that are even more lifeless on passive pushes are K3 and Vega Pro H. The later one only by a small margin.
- very grippy, so that I was even surprised how much I did lift the ball with the topsheet
- very spinny. I would guess on the level of the Rakza Z
- way more powerful than Rakza Z when power looping. I would guess at least as powerful as the K3, if not more.
- easy of looping: on a similar level like the K3 and not as easy as with the Rakza Z.

If i would not know better I would say this is a fine tuned K3 where they changed the minimum catapult of the rubber in the passive game and where they(ESN) changed the shift box a little, so that the catapult support is activated that tiny touch earlier.