Nittaku New Products 2024

This user has no status.
and i am not gonna lie,i want to test the Genextion,i think Nittaku has a quality to it,but not the marketing here in the western hemisphere like BTY.
But i never played a Nittaku Blade,Rubber,Ball,etc which was crap?Or does anyone say a Nittaku product was "garbage"?
That alone made me like the brand,but the price inflation with new rubbers is really a problem,especially for Lower income people and kids,who probably have the Talent to play with them and get more out of it than most of us.
"But there is a mighty Judgment coming,but I maybe wrong" - Leonard Cohen : Tower of Song

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2023
I really liked the feel of the Acoustic but the handle was way too small and I ended up selling it. Now I'm seriously considering getting a G-REVISION since it seems to be fixing a lot of the issues with the handle. I also appreciate thinning down the wings too since they definitely were wider than the blades I've played with since.

Unfortunately it comes out on June 1st and I'm only going to be in Tokyo until May 31st. I'm actually considering changing my flight to a few days later just to buy one lol
damn, i just got to yokohama and was gonna look for one after reading this thread today. Its wild how cheap stuff is here compared to America.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2023
A low yen makes it cheaper for international buyers. Seiger PK50 is only $30 here in Vietnam, for example. And stuff like G-1 are approaching $30 if I buy it in Japan. With some value Chinese brands like 729 and Loki selling their higher end rubbers for $20-$30 on Aliexpress, Nittaku is now a more viable option even for value hunters like me.
its true, i just got victas triple double extra for 28 buck and a Yasaka Masamune for 90 in yokohama. no sign of the new nittakus tho. large handles are seemingly rare, as well. Have to go to Tokyo for that.
importing stuff to your country may still make sense even after the middleman takes their cut. Think Nishohi has a lot of stuff for sale direct from japan