Old blue logo Stiga Kjell "The Hammer" Johansson

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
What would happen if you showed Tradera the photos and the sort of fraudulent non-disclosure of the condition of the racket. The photos that were posted made the racket look like it was in good shape. Any other angle would have shown that not to be the case. You paid a price that was based on thinking the racket was still in tacked. My wife got something on Amazon Marketplace one time that was supposed to be brand new and in box. It was not. The seller refused to take it back. She sent it to him and he refused the package and it got sent back to us. She contacted Amazon and explained and showed the who situation. They refunded us the money. They reversed the payment because of the fact that what he sent wasn't what was presented.

Worth a try.

But, in the end, if nothing can be done, I would actually put that on my wall and think it was cool as can be. Even if it was in good condition that is where I might keep that.

Reactions: Liten
This user has no status.
Thanks.
Ill wait this day and see of I get any feedback from the seller.
Tradera is review-based so their in for a bad review if the leave me without compensation.

Don't know if Id keep the original state of the bat or actually try fixing it for play.
Time will tell.

Not in original shape due to laquer and some sticker missing.. But still got a fair amout of mojo.
Rubbers are dead and dry. ;)