Omega VII Asia vs Hurricane 3

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
I had one incident of bubbling with my H3 blue sponge. According to Prott any H3 with blue sponge is more likely to develop bubbles after boosting.

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Tapatalk
I Thought, h3n prov was already boosted, if you add more boosting will be become in a nat rubber? And if you get a commercial h3n and you boost it 6 times that rubber will be similar to h3n prov?

For those who say Battle 2 Provincial is better than H3 Provincial are definitely low level players.
H3 has much better spin (like 2x of b2) and control. However when boosted/speed glued properly, B2 Provincial is still playable and is a cheaper alternative than H3P.

I am currently using B2P right now, the other thing that I like from B2P is the strong glue between topsheet and sponge. I use speed glue and reglue every time before I play. There's no bubble or topsheet peeled off from the sponge which I had several times with H3p.

Wow..

Clearly you've tried a bad version of the b2 I guess. And yes, it needs boosting to come alive. Have fun.

This user has no status.
I had one incident of bubbling with my H3 blue sponge. According to Prott any H3 with blue sponge is more likely to develop bubbles after boosting.

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Tapatalk
Yep thats right coz the topsheet is tinner then the orange version
a few options are Battle 2 provinal Blue Sponge boosted , pingpang wang version battle 2 red sponge is pretty close to h3 blue sponge neo depending on your touch. Tibar K2 is very much like h3 boosted without needing any and xiom vega China and nitakku h3 turbo also
and yeah the normal battle 2 with orange sponge is over rated have to agree on that