pin yi pi shen rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 6 reviews
This user has no status.
I watch Gan's clips as well and I believe he said you can purchase these rubbers from him. PinYi is a startup and I think Gan is helping them out a bit by doing some reviews for them.
Seems like it, which makes him quite biased, though i must say he is criticising the rubbers pretty fairly.

I too wanted to swing those around for a curious test, but i cant seem to find them anywhere, besides gan himself. But for now i have my hands full with testing Yinhe Moon Pro rubber anyway.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 6 reviews
I found this website yesterday and contacted them (didn't buy yet), You are saying their product is not good and I should contact Gan using Wechat or that the rubber I want to buy is just not good ? Don't have wechat that is why it was easier for me to use fb.

Actually I bought some no name rubber recently for fh: Chinese top super 999 with some weird Japanese sponge that smelled like old rubbers (not booster) and I like it a lot more than dignics, tenergy etc on my current blade. All the new generation tensors are either too hard or have too big catapult for my bh, so a hybrid that is not as hard as dignics09c, Tibhar MK etc and not as slow as typicall chinese rubber like dhs hurricane (without boosting) sounds nice too me even if the quality will be not that good and I will have to change the rubber often. Or do You have any other alternatives of quite soft/medium-soft, very grippy or tacky rubber with small catapult ? Preferably with soft topsheet. I would be happy to test something like that, but just can't find anything from the "main" brands

Last edited:
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
f quite soft/medium-soft, very grippy or tacky rubber with small catapult ? Preferably with soft topsheet. I would be happy to test something like that, but just can't find anything from the "main" brands
Invariably when a soft to medium-soft sponge is matched with a soft top-sheet you end up
getting yourself a little bouncy castle 😂

Now this might become your dream-rubber. They are virtually giving them away 😁

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 6 reviews
I was actually thinking about yinhe rubbers. Jupiter 3 or big dipper, not mercury :D

I think You get bouncy castle if You have soft tensor and soft topsheet (or just soft tensor xD), but it was different for old rubbers or Chinese sponge rubbers

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 6 reviews
softness is not causing bounciness on it's own. Never played with mercury, so can't say anything about it, but the whole spring sponge technology was created to add bounciness. Sriver fx was a soft rubber, but You wouldn't say it was bouncy for current standards

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
softness is not causing bounciness on it's own. Never played with mercury, so can't say anything about it, but the whole spring sponge technology was created to add bounciness. Sriver fx was a soft rubber, but You wouldn't say it was bouncy for current standards
maybe a standard Hurricane H3 hardness 38 might work for you .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 6 reviews
so now you DO want to make the speed with the bounce of the rubber ? 😁😁😁
no, there is huge difference between soft bouncy rubber like rakza 7 soft, tenergy fx and H3 (which I only said I tried, but never really considered it as a replacement), so it is quite normal that soft bouncy roubers are too bouncy and h3 is too slow and hard