Play together in Hong Kong 7-10th of July

This user has no status.
This was last year in Hong Kong, fell down mid game, brushed it off and played again. When I got home, voila! Limping around for the next two weeks or so.

Hopefully safe and sound this time around.
9897568ffc3fe24051ebd81388293014.jpg
fedae111dbd8d7446cd2e7fb6bbd8979.jpg

This user has no status.
By the way, the color photo in the first post was taken in Singapore earlier this year. I went together with Peter79.

The bw photo was taken recently in China, so was this one.

Summer is near. I suspect they all without clothes by peak of summer. Fortunately I'm long gone by then. Ha!

d61db4e9759572ffa96f9debf8e63cd6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
Yesterday was an unfortunate event.

My flight was delayed. Initially scheduled to leave at 12.30 pm. We're on board the plane at 3 pm, and took off for Hong Kong at 7.35 pm, arrived just before 11 pm.

That wasn't so bad, right? Well, try that with a two and half years old with you. We sat longer in the plane on the ground than on air.

This user has no status.
I arrived at the subway station at 2.40 pm and started walking to the sports center. I asked a couple of times and got different directions.
Finally I saw a security person and asked, and was told the way.

After awhile I found my self at the opposite direction. Asked another person and finally got there, after walking up the hill and then went down again.

Arrived at the place and met Jay at close to 3.30 pm.

The place was cold! AC blasting, and the sweats I got from the walk soon disappeared.

Several stories building. The ones for table tennis were two floors that I know of. 26 tables in all.

8 tables at the first floor. 18 at the fourth floor. The 8 tables at the first floor are of lesser quality.

Played single with Jay, and also some doubles with him as well.

All together I managed to play from 3.30 to 9 pm.

Thank you so much Jay for the welcome!
4a421fcb6f95b19998dc7bd51ab7cfac.jpg
09ef412d7b106c6e8c76b3b6cd12e34a.jpg