Post your latest EJ purchase

says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Back to topic.

Just ordered a Hina Hayata H2 on TaoBao, since no where else is in stock other than nishohi.com, but their price is higher and doesn't have the weight I prefer. Also got the Franziska ZLC from megaspin.
Niiice, I gotta admit of all the waves of blades out there, for some reason the Hina Hayata caught my attention.

Let us know how it compares to other inner blades.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Niiice, I gotta admit of all the waves of blades out there, for some reason the Hina Hayata caught my attention.

Let us know how it compares to other inner blades.
It is said to be comparable to provincial w968, aka. letters edition w968, if it is then it sure is a very good alternative. Hopefully it'll arrive here by next weekend.

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2020
I know how megaspin works. But I’d rather not order directly from Butterfly USA since they’re very slow to respond, and have sent me wrong products multiple times, not to mention they canceled my pre-order once because the price increased quite a bit between the pre-order went live and the release date. But it seems like they do communicate fairly fast if they’re talking to a distributor of some kind, and also I’ve never had one bad experience with megaspin.

Also there’s another shop that sells xiom in the states, xiom.shop, which is the official xiom distributor, I bought my tmxi pro from them. Not sure when their website will be back online though.

Paddle palace is a good one too, but they didn’t have the blade, and their stock of innerforce zlc wasn’t the weight I wanted.
There is another store - tabletennisstore.us. They are based in Pleasantville, NY. Have ordered a couple of times from them and they are prompt and fast. Also east coast delivery is faster compared to megaspin.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
There is another store - tabletennisstore.us. They are based in Pleasantville, NY. Have ordered a couple of times from them and they are prompt and fast. Also east coast delivery is faster compared to megaspin.
Yeah, megaspin shipped some rubbers from them once for me a while back.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
So much of their stuff is out of stock, dunno what's up with that. I wanted to buy the DHS #15 glue and the Stiga wood case, but both are OOS.

says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
So i get an Franziska zlc, with d09c and d05. Played one training session about 3 hours, and a tourney with it - about 2,5 hours. Did a few serving practices as well for a few hours.
In terms of feeling it’s not the same as Apolonia, or Innerforce zlc, even it has the same composition.
It vibrates much on high power shots, much more than Apolonia and this aspect i didn’t like really, and flex more than those two. Also Apolonia has stiffer feel of them all.
But again, i can only judging by those blades that i own 🤓🏓

says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
Decided between FZD alc and Ovtcharov innerfoce alc, got myself the second one.
Since i like the innerforce feeling more.
But BTY catalogue described this blade as a fast one, despite innerfoce technology - will see how it shows itself in the game 🫡
Don’t know which rubbers to choose for this one. D09/D05/D80, or better going with slower but spiny Nittaku pk50 both sides 🧐

Last edited:
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I never owned a DHS blade so i bought myself a cheapo, the Hurricane G. A typical EJ move , I know but I really feel it is worth the money to find out about blades that have different laminates on the two sides. Of course I would like to also have one of them xiom ice creams, I like the color of their handles but at those prices I might have to stick to the ones I can lick. 😂

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
I never owned a DHS blade so i bought myself a cheapo, the Hurricane G. A typical EJ move , I know but I really feel it is worth the money to find out about blades that have different laminates on the two sides. Of course I would like to also have one of them xiom ice creams, I like the color of their handles but at those prices I might have to stick to the ones I can lick. 😂
Double Chocolate + Vanilla + M&M + Oreo 😋

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Here is one that I might have to book under :" Unfair, always against the little fat ones" :giggle:

So I ordered my DHS Hurricane G from the:"" Prince of TT"" in Hong Kong. He has 84 in stock.
I pay using paypal and then get a message from paypal the next day that they will refund my money because the seller has no stock. Where has the love gone 🤣
The shop owner never communicated a single word, maybe he is a bit of a "Twat" :giggle:

Ordered, waiting for delivery:
Nittaku Acoustic
Virtuoso Off-
Virtuoso Off+
Butterfly Rozena Red - 2.1
Butterfly Rozena Black - 2.1
I've received Nittaku Acoustic just recently (again...), but this time with large handle and this was the best purchase in my life. Feels MUCH better than regular handle.

Nittaku FastArc G-1 on FH somehow fits Acoustic just right. It feels right. It does just everything how I expect it to do.

BH is still under question, though. G-1 is a bit too hard and spin sensitive (yes, this is my personal opinion - G-1 IS spin sensitive when playing against really heavy top spins, unlike H3 or regular ESN rubber like Rasanter or even Tenergy 05).

Want to try C-1 for BH.

Reactions: latej and NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
I've received Nittaku Acoustic just recently (again...), but this time with large handle and this was the best purchase in my life. Feels MUCH better than regular handle.

Nittaku FastArc G-1 on FH somehow fits Acoustic just right. It feels right. It does just everything how I expect it to do.

BH is still under question, though. G-1 is a bit too hard and spin sensitive (yes, this is my personal opinion - G-1 IS spin sensitive when playing against really heavy top spins, unlike H3 or regular ESN rubber like Rasanter or even Tenergy 05).

Want to try C-1 for BH.
You'll have to complete the collection now, buy the SG handle Acoustic.

As for me, one pair of Gigu on the way. Can't stop laughing everytime I say the name. :ROFLMAO:

says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
21530EBC-FA0B-4830-A3F3-A760310719E4.jpeg

Reactions: longle