Problem with the technique due to lack of counseling

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Hi my problem is the next, table tennis practice for more than two years but I am adequately trained for just under one, the problem is that as long as I liked playing untrained develop technical errors as only playing for fun, these errors are not an allowed me to have full control of my game and it frustrates me that I love this sport and I feel disoriented by not as correct as it is more difficult to unlearn to learn.

My question is that what would give me advice or exercises to overcome this obstacle?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Even with coaching, growing in level with TT is not an easy thing to do rightr away. Still, if you have trained a couple years, you should show a certain level of improvement. If this training is lead by yourself and others like you, it is certainly a difficult situation to grow and improve match play level. Progress is VERY slow in these cases and your training is inefficient in thee cases. I was like that when I was in USA/Iraq. All I had was myself and other newbs. VEry difficult to learn and practice correctly and effectively. About the only thing I could grow was my service. I played once a week and at that rate, I saw very little progress. I got that fixed by moving to Korea and joing a club with some good coaches and training partners.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Thanks for your answers Der_Echte Yosuayosan, start by saying that if I have a coach but which is very nagging: (but I will in particular correcting difficulties I have to rotate my waist properly when hitting Dh as pen style game, I have problems because to hit the ball is not always take the direction I'd like, but yet the desire for the game are bigger than me scolding my coach makes me thank you for the answers and success.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
i have the same problem....thats why i dont like my strokes hahah...and there is no coaches i no of where im at...so what i try do is watch table tennis coaching vids on youtube and also watch slowmotion vids of the pro's and i try to immitate them as much as possible...i then take a video of me playing and i correct what seems wrong...unfortunately atm its not working so well hahah my strokes look wierd haha