Purchase equipment's from CHINA TABLE TENNIS Store

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Has anyone purchased from Aliexpress CHINA TABLE TENNIS Store? I came across a few Yinhe blades and 729 rubbers and I want to buy but I wonder if the site is trusted with real products.

Please share your experience if you had purchased from CHINA TABLE TENNIS Store from Aliexpress.

Thanks,

Kong

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I bought a Yinhe blade of him and it was bent.
He got very rude when I complained about it,
reckoned I was not worthy of owning a great product like this
and then he banned me from purchasing stuff from him.
I am glad he did so i won't even be able to buy something fro him accidentally.
He is a rude klotz.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
He is a rude klotz.

I've came to a conclusion that the idea place to buy, is not the cheapest place. It is the place that can provide accountability and customer service.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I've came to a conclusion that the idea place to buy, is not the cheapest place. It is the place that can provide accountability and customer service.
Yes, one can not beat that. A seller that is friendly and is happy to communicate with the buyer
is worth the extra money because we do not only get the goods but the "feel good effect".
Also when a mistake is made a good seller will fix it.
Take XVT, for example, I ordered 2 rubbers, a black and a red and got two red. In my next order
they added one extra black to correct the mistake......................that is service.

says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
Nov 2022
Yes, one can not beat that. A seller that is friendly and is happy to communicate with the buyer
is worth the extra money because we do not only get the goods but the "feel good effect".
Take XVT, for example, I ordered 2 rubbers, a black and a red and got two red. In my next order
they added one extra black to correct the mistake......................that is service.
They added one black when you asked them? Sounds unbelievable

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
They added one black when you asked them? Sounds unbelievable
yes, when my order arrived I told them that they had send me 2 red rubbers instead of a black and a red one and then in my next order they gave me the black at no cost.

The is a little thing called integrity , one either has it - or one does not. 🤣

Reactions: kongwu
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews

I've ordered a lot of stuff from XVT...Their pre and post sales service is really good... Their blades are low-cost, yet fun to play with.

Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Yes, good customer service is a +.

Reactions: OldUser
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
He is a rude klotz.
thanks for sharing

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
I know it ain't easy for American or Oceanian people to get chinese stuff. To me the best thing has always been to buy from european stores, like harty's one (you can buy there with your eyes closed). Plus he'll give you advices and informations with emails before purchasing. Sure it won't be the same price, but the customer service is by far on higher standards than any Aliexpress store.

Reactions: kongwu
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
thanks for sharing
I made a mistaking buying from CHINA TABLE TENNIS Store. I purchased a Loki Arthus ASIA ZLC Blade and guessed what he sent me for that price. He sent an edge tape and when I contacted him he wanted me to open a dispute. Good thing i still have the envelope and got a video to proof with tracking number. something to keep in mine, the seller will put little item with tracking number without proof of envelope, Aliexpress may be on the seller size because the tracking history said delivered. I wonder why Aliexpress didn't required seller the have proof of what seller sent. Here's what I ordered and what I got.

1685647469278.png

20230526_162153.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: JJ Ng and lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I made a mistaking buying from CHINA TABLE TENNIS Store. I purchased a Loki Arthus ASIA ZLC Blade and guessed what he sent me for that price. He sent an edge tape and when I contacted him he wanted me to open a dispute. Good thing i still have the envelope and got a video to proof with tracking number. something to keep in mine, the seller will put little item with tracking number without proof of envelope, Aliexpress may be on the seller size because the tracking history said delivered. I wonder why Aliexpress didn't required seller the have proof of what seller sent. Here's what I ordered and what I got.

View attachment 25459

View attachment 25460
That is very strange error. Never had anything like that before.

Well you get a full refund and free edge tape.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
No, Aliexpress guarantees these types of situations.
It does not !!!!!!
It is the same as my recent situation when I complained to a seller about the quality of the blades, they offered to send me a couple of replacements.
They gave me a tracking number BUT when I consulted the search engine it showed
that while the parcel was indeed on its way to NZ, it was actually directed to a different city. Naturally, all communications ended there.

In the case at hand, Aliexpress has to decide between the seller who will say:
""""I send the blade as per the order.""""
And our friend here in the forum who will say:
"""All I got was some edge tape"""

Yo will find that Aliexpress will insist that the buyer supply EVIDENCE,
which of course he can't.
But we believe him (y)

Another , unrelated fact, most sellers on Ali now do not have stock.
Once we put in an order, the seller passes it on and the goods are shipped out of an Aliexpress warehouse. Will they admit that they screwed up ?
Let's hope so.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
It does not !!!!!!
It is the same as my recent situation when I complained to a seller about the quality of the blades, they offered to send me a couple of replacements.
They gave me a tracking number BUT when I consulted the search engine it showed
that while the parcel was indeed on its way to NZ, it was actually directed to a different city. Naturally, all communications ended there.

In the case at hand, Aliexpress has to decide between the seller who will say:
""""I send the blade as per the order.""""
And our friend here in the forum who will say:
"""All I got was some edge tape"""

Yo will find that Aliexpress will insist that the buyer supply EVIDENCE,
which of course he can't.
But we believe him (y)

Another , unrelated fact, most sellers on Ali now do not have stock.
Once we put in an order, the seller passes it on and the goods are shipped out of an Aliexpress warehouse. Will they admit that they screwed up ?
Let's hope so.
Good feedback. Now we know not to buy from China Table Tennis store on Aliexpress. Recently I placed a $100 order (a bunch of different rubbers such as Yinhe and Loki and Mecury that I cannot get anywhere else than from Aliexpress) from BEO store on Aliexpress. No problem whatsoever. But that is only one order so we will see how future orders are handled.