Quadri Aruna vs TableTennisDaily's Dan! 1 set showdown!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Awesome video Dan [emoji6] for me one of the most admirable characteristics Aruna has is the ability to control the whole game, yet still has a ton of power. I think this is really important to know, how to control the ball when you need to, but to also have power at the right time. Aruna is a perfect example of what can happen when you have both of those in your play book. Also you played pretty well too Dan [emoji6] keep the videos up!

Hey Keenan, I completely agree his touch is incredible and yet he has so much power. He used one really powerful forehand in the match which is really noticeable. I really noticed his extreme power during the review, it is an absolute rocket of a forehand! :)

Keep up with the great vids to Keenan!

Thanks!

Dan, Quadri was way toooo kind with you...

Far to kind! Toying with me aha :)

Reactions: amber.kulkarni89

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
One of the things that really comes through in the video is what a great character Aruna is. Man, he is funny.

Totally, it cracked me up in the review when he said... 'forehand like Ma Long' :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I think you played really well. It doesn't matter if Aruna didn't give 100%, you have a solid game. I like your bh, good consistency. If you had a bit more bite with your fh you could perhaps steal a game from Aruna (still not giving 100% hehe).

My dream video would be with ML or Jike. Can you make it happen, sir? :)

Totally, it cracked me up in the review when he said... 'forehand like Ma Long' :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
I've just received the blade. Thanks Dan.

1494863758-img-20170515-160034.jpg