Received Rakza Z instead of Rakza 7!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
I'm waiting to hear back about the mix up.
Other than being tacky, how much of a difference between Z and 7?
With Z you will have more spin on serves, pushes and a better short game Potentially more top spin, higher and uncomfortable arc(but comfortable for more experienced opponents) There will be around 8g extra in your setup.
There will be less speed, less control on blocks and less efficiency while smashing

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Paddle Palace. I just noticed that Megaspin sells the same Rakza 7 for about $7 less.
Better yet. Tell them you are going to keep the Z and ask them to send you a 7 for free. Not sure if they will do it!

I use TT11 exclusively while supplementing some stuff here and there from Megaspin. Paddle Palace is really not that competitive anymore, unfortunately. Paddle Place is a great company but pricing is not that great.

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2022
Read 1 reviews
Better yet. Tell them you are going to keep the Z and ask them to send you a 7 for free. Not sure if they will do it!

I use TT11 exclusively while supplementing some stuff here and there from Megaspin. Paddle Palace is really not that competitive anymore, unfortunately. Paddle Place is a great company but pricing is not that great.
That's what I was hoping they would do, since I opened the Rakza Z (packaging looks nearly identical to Rakza 7), but they emailed me a return label. So, I'll just take the refund and get it cheaper at Megaspin.

Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
That's what I was hoping they would do, since I opened the Rakza Z (packaging looks nearly identical to Rakza 7), but they emailed me a return label. So, I'll just take the refund and get it cheaper at Megaspin.
Got it. Customer service is very good at Megaspin as well!

• Love
Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2022
One could definitely play the Rakza Z on the forehand, because it could have taught you to properly gerenate power from the body and not just hit it and it flies through the wall behind the opponent like with regular "Tensors" like the Rakza 7.

If you want early success and feel like you did a fast stroke, then Rakza 7 is better. If you want to actually train your body to do the right stroke (and have training by a trainer) then Rakza Z would be more helpful.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2022
Read 1 reviews
Ok, I received 2 sheets of Rakza 7 2.0mm and a Yasaka Falck W7 blade. I am assembling it now. I am going to stick with this set up. My only opponent for awhile is a robot while my knee heals.

Thanks to all of you who advised a more controlled set up and (hopefully) will get me to 1500 level and beyond. :)

Reactions: JJ Ng