rubber advice

says thank you for your response.it was very helpful.i really...
Mar 2018
I am an intermediete veteran player and a am looking for a tibhar evo rubber.I have an old Stiga Off Classic blade and in this last year i play with hurri NEO 3 in FH and a skyline TG3 in BH.I am pretty used to full swing topspins so tackiness and hardness doesnt seems to be a problem.The problem is that i fell too tired after 2 hours of practice.All my friends in the club advice me to solve this problem by changing rubbers for a more comfortable-less effort play.I was thinking about MX-S for FH and EL-S for BH,but maybe this setup is too much for my level.Secontary thought is EL-S for FH and FX-S for BH.I am really comfused.Any recommendations please?
P.S(1) Whats your opinion about the new Andro rasanter series?Any suggestions?
P.S.(2) Sorry for my poor english

Last edited:
Well, I'm a veteran too.
In fact I feel happy when I get tired after a two hour session. It's not bad and I think that its a good treshold.
Its interesting to know what gets you tired more - the work with the bat or the movement dynamics depending on the opponent?
If you feel that you get tired because you have to put too much energy to the bat, than changing rubbers or/and blade makes sense. Then considering some of the ESN tensors would be a good point. But which of them - a metter of style. I would recomend Xiom Vega Asia DF or Xiom Omega V Asia.

Mar 2018
Well, I'm a veteran too.
In fact I feel happy when I get tired after a two hour session. It's not bad and I think that its a good treshold.
Its interesting to know what gets you tired more - the work with the bat or the movement dynamics depending on the opponent?
If you feel that you get tired because you have to put too much energy to the bat, than changing rubbers or/and blade makes sense. Then considering some of the ESN tensors would be a good point. But which of them - a metter of style. I would recomend Xiom Vega Asia DF or Xiom Omega V Asia.
My style of play is very classic.i am more aggresive on FH and more blocking-counterhiting and short pushing in backhand.What gets me tired more?Propably the work with the bat especialy when i try many topspins against heavy backspin continiously.

Last edited:
Oh, yes - serial topsins against heavy backspin is really tiring, and not only physically tiring, but psychologically exhausting too.
So if you are capable of maintaining such a rally I will keep advising Xiom Omega V Asia. It will safe you a lot of the energy to lift and push the ball, it can be fast and offensive, but its capable of close AR too.

Xiom Omega V Asia is comfortable enough to use it on your BH. Its safe in passive blocks, but at the same time its capable of active play. Omega V Tour is a little bit softer and you may feel it better in passive play on BH, but it needs more attention in close touch. With Omega V Tour you will need different techniques to lift sliced balls than with Omega V Asia - more drive over brush spin. Vega Asia DF may be a better BH choise - you will feel it lighter and slower, but its reaction is closer to Omega V Asia. So if you are used to a bit more passive BH - Vega Asia DF would be a good choise. But still I would prefer Omega V Asia both sides - it prooves a lot.