Ryu Seung Min Great Article for ITC PowerCell Ultra Rubber

says Hi guys anyone want to use Sanwei Brand? I try some of...
says Hi guys anyone want to use Sanwei Brand? I try some of...
Feb 2011
Ryu Seung Min.jpg
[Herald Business Sports Team = Reporter Yu Byeong-cheol] A member of the International Olympic Committee (IOC), Yoo Seung-min of the ping-pong Olympic gold medalist, came out. It is Yoo Seung-min of the Synaptics Group, which produces a unique brand of table tennis goods called ITC.

Synaptics Group said on June 20, "After preparing for a year, we produced rubber for Yoo Seung-min, ITC technical advisor. Today, after completing the customs clearance process, consumers will be able to receive it around Christmas time. " The Synaptics Group is a traditional table tennis goods company that has been selling Butterfly and Adidas' table tennis goods in Korea and is also responsible for the distributors of German Danic from next year. Chung Young-seok (89), a senior ping-pong who has served as president of the table tennis association, has been founded.

Yoo Seung-min said, "Frankly, I had a lot of worries about Yoo Seung-min's rubber production. I am an active member of the IOC and I wanted to clear the price bubble of table tennis goods rather than to make money because of the many things I did with table tennis. So I emphasized only two things. Reasonable price and excellent performance. "

Yoo Seung-min Rubber is manufactured by Daiki, Japan's leading rubber manufacturer. Yoo committee visited the factory twice, and through the blind test, he picked the best rubber to ensure repulsion, spin power and stability. According to the Synaptics group, we picked one of the 50 rubbers at the first time and took the same product in the same way as the second one. This is the power cell Ultra Yoo Seung-min lubber.

In fact, Yoo Seung-min, a Japanese citizen, made a phone call to Korean friends and said, "It is a big hit. I found a really great rubber, "he said excitedly (so I actually put the word" jackpot "on the rubber cover). Last month, I took 100 samples and sprayed them on the players and the crowd, and the reaction was explosive. It is well known that the control is excellent, such as taking a good repulsion and spinning well.

23622343_1494110583960099_7554750993663226592_n.jpg
Yusung Seung-min Rubber, ITC's 'Power Cell Ultra', has become a hot topic before its full-scale launch.

More surprising is the price. While maintaining the highest quality, the consumer price is 35,000 won. For reference, 'Tenorji', a popular product produced by Butterfly, should cost at least 80,000 won, at least 60,000 won, and the brand that it is cheap is about 40,000 won. "Poppa's blog, famous for its ping-pong blog," was a surprise when all the dancers who used the rubber listened to the price of 35,000 won. " 75% of the Synaptics Group 's price - matching event, which was held on the blind, came out at over 40,000 won.

Yoo Seung-min, along with the ITC, is also promoting 'Yoo Seung-min's rubber' by producing promotional videos. Yoo said, "I am very busy as an IOC member and may be misunderstood, but I am confident that this product will help in the development of table tennis. Ping pong supplies were often expensive, and I wanted to help them get the most out of their products at a reasonable price. "

Currently, Yoo Seung-min's rubber is in a complete state. Of the 7,800 primary orders, 6,800 were sold as pre-orders. 1,000 Chandosyncntics group left for Internet sales. The Synaptics Group plans to expand production to domestic and overseas markets.

In Korea, where the table tennis craze is blowing, Yoon Namgyu Rubber (German gobosha) was released this year (2017) and it became very popular. Two players (1988 and 2004, respectively), who won gold medals in the Olympic men's singles eventually became impulsive in the rubber market with Yoo Seung-min's rubber. Yoo Seung-min left the company at the end of 2016 after coaching Yoo Nam-kyu under the Samsung Life Women's team.

Reactions: Rajah*