Sanwei Fextra & Chinese Rubbers on AliExpress

Hi all,

I want to buy a Fextra & some Chinese tensor style rubbers that don't need to be boosted, would anyone have any recommendations on who to buy from? I've never ordered from AliExpress before and I don't want to order fakes..
If you are in EU order from chtt.se (mocker) instead and chuck the worries…

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: d3nium
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
Playa PingPong Store is reliable. I buy rubbers and glue there. They have stock in Europe and so shipping is usually less than 2 weeks to me (Netherlands).

They are also easy with restitution. They once sent me 3 wrong hardness rubbers, and when I filed a complaint I got my money back so I got those rubbers for free.

Reactions: d3nium
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2024
Hi all,

I want to buy a Fextra & some Chinese tensor style rubbers that don't need to be boosted, would anyone have any recommendations on who to buy from? I've never ordered from AliExpress before and I don't want to order fakes..

There are very few fake rubbers on aliexpress, i can only think of fake tenergys and fake hurricane 3 neo national.
I think I ordered every cheap Chinese rubber from a bunch of different tt shops on Ali and never got fakes.

Back to your question:
Good tensor style rubbers are:
Palio Ak47
Yinhe Moon 12 blue
Yinhe Moon

To a lesser extent:
Yinhe Big Dipper 38 (hybrid for forehand)

Real tensor which you can get a good price on Ali is
DHS Goldarc 8 is made by ESN in Germany.

This user has no status.
I can confirm everything thats been said.

https://www.dhs-729.eu/ might be another option for several rubbers and blades.

If you buy AliExpress just check on the reviews of the store. They should already have some and shouldnt be lower than 95% imo. They drop in that category fast if their support sucks and/or the send products are lacking in any department.
Good options: chinesepingpong/toki, GHsports, Beo, Goo

Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2024
I would buy in stead of Fextra, the Parla blade. Is the same version of Fextra, even the color are the same. Just one is sold as OFF - and the other as ALL+ but construction is the same. I would use the National Target with it because the bouncy of the Parla is so well balanced with the direct strokes of the Target National, giving a perfect answer for the forehand. This 2 option are cheap. Actually if you use my affiliate link https://sanweisport.com/en/ref/10/ with the promo code: diegox you will get a discount.