Sanwei on AliExpress?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Due to the big difference in prices between the US/European and Chinese markets Sanwei have two separate lines of blades. Sanwei 75 is a Sanwei blade which is being made for the Chinese market.
You never know with Ali, but I have two Sanwei blades bought there and both are excellent.

says EJ-Victim
says EJ-Victim
Sep 2023
I have two Sanwei blades via spinfactory.de official Sanwei reseller in Germany and two Sanwei 75 alc inner and outer via AliExpress.
I haven’t tried the inner but indeed the rest plays very well.
Just why aren’t any of the 75 serie on their website while they’re saying we don’t sell on Ali.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I have two Sanwei blades via spinfactory.de official Sanwei reseller in Germany and two Sanwei 75 alc inner and outer via AliExpress.
Just why aren’t any of the 75 serie on their website while they’re saying we don’t sell on Ali.
Because 75 series are being produced exclusively for the Chinese market.

Reactions: riemsesy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
It's a feature of international corporations. Our helpful Sanwei representative is employed by Sanwei Sport which is likely their foreign (outside of China) operations and a completely different entity than whatever Sanwei's China operations are. This is a legal fiction, and ultimately it's the same people that own both.

However, they probably operate independently, which is why Sanwei Sport (the international facing company) can say the 75 series is not an official Sanwei product, as they are referring to Sanwei Sport and not Sanwei China.

Why separate the two companies like this? Probably because Sanwei China has situated itself as the low cost TT company in China. Whatever low price we're paying on Aliexpress, Sanwei blades and rubbers are even cheaper in China. Sanwei likely realized their cheap blades were competitive with the European/Korean/Chinese brands and that people from these countries were paying high prices for equivalent blades, so they decided to re-issue their line of blades with new model names and better finishing, and charging more than their China prices but less than companies like Stiga, Yasaka, etc.

For example, a 5 ply blade ALL+ from Sanwei China is probably around $10-15 in China. A Sanwei Echo which their international company sells is $25. It competes with blades like Yasaka Sweden Extra ($35) or Stiga Allround ($50).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
It confuses a lot of people. They just have different market with different model name.but physically same product.

This user has no status.
bought New Sanwei V5 PRO FL from "GHsports Store" on ali. requested 85g blade, he agreed and later didnt respond and didnt ship anything, i asked whats the problem and he just replied "cancel order" we get thru this and i exdented delivery time by 30days... after looong time i recieved the blade and it came only in bubblewrap... blade in hand and i was like, wtf? this is like feather.... weighted 73g... later i found out this is old version of this blade with thin core... after that i was suspicious and grabbed metal ruler, blade is warped U or C shape. seller started to be rude and now stopped communicating, currently im in dispute, hopefully ill get my money back.
i believe they are selling factory waste without QC - 2nd or 3rd grade
be careful, in the future ill prefer more reliable sellers like local or sanwei official eshop

• Angry
Reactions: Andrea Jiang
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
bought New Sanwei V5 PRO FL from "GHsports Store" on ali. requested 85g blade, he agreed and later didnt respond and didnt ship anything, i asked whats the problem and he just replied "cancel order" we get thru this and i exdented delivery time by 30days... after looong time i recieved the blade and it came only in bubblewrap... blade in hand and i was like, wtf? this is like feather.... weighted 73g... later i found out this is old version of this blade with thin core... after that i was suspicious and grabbed metal ruler, blade is warped U or C shape. seller started to be rude and now stopped communicating, currently im in dispute, hopefully ill get my money back.
be careful, in the future ill prefer more reliable sellers like local or sanwei official eshop
don't worry. You will definitely get your money back. In all my years, I have never once lost a Aliexpress dispute.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
Yep. They are all out of the V5 Pro FL right now, but hopefully they can deliver in the beginning of next year.
Buy at a legit Sanwei reseller instead, and you get the good stuff ;)

Reactions: Andrea Jiang
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Yep. They are all out of the V5 Pro FL right now, but hopefully they can deliver in the beginning of next year.
Buy at a legit Sanwei reseller instead, and you get the good stuff ;)
H6beaff4480d246e48eaac70839c81582d.png

GHsports Store
98.2% positive review

3.8K Followers

Now i am not trying to say that people at GH sport are the best communicators but with a 98.2%
positive review rates they must have something right. If they just said "cancel the order", this is of course not good communication and what they should have said is maybe :" we can't help you in the moment , please cancel the order".
Never mind, with the right photo documentation in the dispute, you will get you money back.
Still it is a lot of hassle.
I have had mixed experience with buying Sanwei and other brands of TT-goodies from Aliexpress but generally I think I am still winning. 🤣

The problem with buying from """Official shops""" is mainly that they promise the blue from the sky re. quality but when you got some real crap from them they insist that you send it back using track-able postage which costs often more than the blade you want replaced.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2023
Read 1 reviews
Don't argue too much with the sellers, just open up your dispute and Aliexpress will take care of it.

Having said that, I've bought a couple of times from GHsports over the years without any issues, surprise to see the way they're handling your case, but again communication is always the worst part of the Aliexpress experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: enoxzr