Sanwei target national new version

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

Yep :) I'm mainly selling Asian stuff, all in very small volumes so far, so I can't buy from DHS directly for example. The ones I have most of now is 729, Dawei, LOKI, Pimplepark, Sanwei and TTRevolution.

Yinhe is a pain to get in touch with. No answer there :) And perhaps I have too small orders for them as well. Otherwise I really like their products, but you may have a way in for me? :)

Dawei and Sanwei and a couple of other brands also gotten in touch with me before.

What country/territory are you selling into?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

I'm selling in Sweden mainly, but also possible to order from other countries in the EU.

Yinhe is generally really good in replying with me
I have them on wechat and whatsapp.

I wonder if it is because there is already distributors in your region (I honestly don't know).

I have seen very terrible communication with some other brands before.
I submit a purchase order - had no reply over 3 or 4 months (of course I have been chasing regularly). and all of a sudden I received an invoice for payment, maybe 5 or 6 months later.
I already totally forgotten about it and had to figure out, what invoice is that for... so I told them, I can't work with you guys like that. My customers has long run away already and bought other brands.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews

Yinhe is generally really good in replying with me
I have them on wechat and whatsapp.

I wonder if it is because there is already distributors in your region (I honestly don't know).

I have seen very terrible communication with some other brands before.
I submit a purchase order - had no reply over 3 or 4 months (of course I have been chasing regularly). and all of a sudden I received an invoice for payment, maybe 5 or 6 months later.
I already totally forgotten about it and had to figure out, what invoice is that for... so I told them, I can't work with you guys like that. My customers has long run away already and bought other brands.

Ok. But then you're already on the inside. ;) And you might order a lot as well?
No I don't think there are so many distributors here. We have one major distributor (Pingmaster) in Italy, but Yinhe is probably one of the least sold brands in my area. You don't happen to have a good e-mail address I could lend?

Yes. There are very long response times sometimes, and as you say. If your customers don't get any good answers quite soon, they tend to go elsewhere. The manufacturing and shipping time is really long enough and you need to plan several months ahead all the time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

Ok. But then you're already on the inside. ;) And you might order a lot as well?
No I don't think there are so many distributors here. We have one major distributor (Pingmaster) in Italy, but Yinhe is probably one of the least sold brands in my area. You don't happen to have a good e-mail address I could lend?

Yes. There are very long response times sometimes, and as you say. If your customers don't get any good answers quite soon, they tend to go elsewhere. The manufacturing and shipping time is really long enough and you need to plan several months ahead all the time.

Lets chat on private message or facebook message
I will see what I can do to help you with Yinhe in Sweden
If there is no one else there, I don't see an issue.

However, I am interested to learn - European markets has such strong purchasing power.
Would low cost Chinese brands still sell well there?

My TT shop business is in South Africa.
The GDP is much lower and a big portion of TT clients are from really tough/rough neighborhoods.

For example. A lot of coaches I know (they are no where close to be a quality/technical TT trained coach), but I have a lot of respect for them. They would go pick up the kids on a Saturday morning, bring them to training, feed them lunch and drop them back home.
ALL FOR FREE.
and its not 1 year, it is like 20 years or more that some are doing.
For some kids, that free meal could be the only proper meal they have that day.

One of the clubs I support a lot, the coach there buys equipment for the kids. He use 2nd hand ones, and gives the kid new ones.
He doesn't even give only to his own club kids,but any other club or kids in the country, if he feels it is the right thing, he would do it.
He isn't rich, but what ever savings he has, he invest in other peoples children more than his own.
Again, it isn't a year or 2, he has been doing that for 10 years now.

I don't make much money off him, as it will be wrong for me to do so.
And helping develop the market by providing affordable equipment was the foundation on how my shop started. I was first a coach and later on to include shop and agency related work.

So having said that, Yinhe for example, is doing well, as it fits the low cost, value for money segment that I think is really great for all that are in tougher economic conditions.
In Asia, Yinhe for example isn't doing that great, as the Made in Japan brands (which cost more) weighs a lot more. Quality is more important than costs for example. You won't really find Yinhe outside elementary school market or any where near advance amateur market.

Due to the market i'm in, I can't remember if it was here or another forum - back then, people actually donated used rubbers to me, for me to distribute them to places in need. But sadly, the low cost shipment method - post office, is a sunken titanic in South Africa. If you send me a post card today, I would be lucky to receive it after 1 year. Or maybe I won't see it at all. So that "sending" had to be called off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinykin
This user has no status.
Hello, dear.
There is a blog on our official website, maybe it will be helpful.

Reactions: [email protected]
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I still have an unopened 1st gen Target National that I'm looking forward to try. I really like the archetype of a sticky topsheet with a hybrid bouncy sponge. The Loki GTX is like this, and I enjoyed using this rubber after I got used to it.

I'm concerned about the throw angle though. Every review says that Target National has a very low throw angle, and FH loop is a big part of my game.

How does Target National react to booster? Does the sponge become faster and does the throw angle increase?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022
I still have an unopened 1st gen Target National that I'm looking forward to try. I really like the archetype of a sticky topsheet with a hybrid bouncy sponge. The Loki GTX is like this, and I enjoyed using this rubber after I got used to it.

I'm concerned about the throw angle though. Every review says that Target National has a very low throw angle, and FH loop is a big part of my game.

How does Target National react to booster? Does the sponge become faster and does the throw angle increase?
Try it! I quite like it, I feel like I have a lot of control with the rubber. It might take a week to get used to. IDK about booster, but if you are boosting I think just stick with H3, more durable topsheet in my experience.

Reactions: Lazer
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Try it! I quite like it, I feel like I have a lot of control with the rubber. It might take a week to get used to. IDK about booster, but if you are boosting I think just stick with H3, more durable topsheet in my experience.
Do you feel the throw angle is very low? I can't imagine control being good if the throw angle is so low.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022
Do you feel the throw angle is very low? I can't imagine control being good if the throw angle is so low.
It depends on your technique, so you may have to adjust. Only way to really know is to try it out yourself (as an EJer a week long test shouldn't be too big a deal, right). But I personally have excellent control, even more than boosted H3 orange sponge. Just be aware that it is a bit heavy, but really not too bad. I recommend trying it on inner alc blade.

If your current technique puts the ball into the net often, try brushing the ball well and end the stroke high near the forehead.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
It depends on your technique, so you may have to adjust. Only way to really know is to try it out yourself (as an EJer a week long test shouldn't be too big a deal, right). But I personally have excellent control, even more than boosted H3 orange sponge. Just be aware that it is a bit heavy, but really not too bad. I recommend trying it on inner alc blade.

If your current technique puts the ball into the net often, try brushing the ball well and end the stroke high near the forehead.
I'll probably get to this rubber in a few weeks or months. I bought it a few months back on sale on Aliexpress because it is so famous and because I like the color (red rubber on blue sponge). I'll test it unboosted first and then try boosting it. I also have a unopened Target Pro Blue as well.

I'm quite worried about the throw angle though, because I tried the Target Pro 3 and the throw angle and control was quite horrendously bad. After 4 or 5 attempts at boosting it, it became a little bit more playable. But compared to H3 boosted, it still has a low throw angle and doesn't lift underspin as well as H3.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022
I'll probably get to this rubber in a few weeks or months. I bought it a few months back on sale on Aliexpress because it is so famous and because I like the color (red rubber on blue sponge). I'll test it unboosted first and then try boosting it. I also have a unopened Target Pro Blue as well.

I'm quite worried about the throw angle though, because I tried the Target Pro 3 and the throw angle and control was quite horrendously bad. After 4 or 5 attempts at boosting it, it became a little bit more playable. But compared to H3 boosted, it still has a low throw angle and doesn't lift underspin as well as H3.
I think you have said this worry several times in past posts months ago. Don't worry so much about it, just try the thing. I like STN and have said so in the past in several posts. Yes they both have "Target" in the name, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are the same rubber. You simply have to try it to say definitively. You will either be disappointed or pleasantly surprised, but if you don't try the rubber you will never really know.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Just adding to an existing thread. I just tried Sanwei Target National today for the first time on my forehand, not boosted. And I was very very impressed. Usually my forehand rubber, DHS Hurricane 3 neo needs to be boosted and take a couple practice to break in (the tackiness needs to wear off a bit before the sponge comes alive). Today I did not boost my Target rubber and I just started playing and got into a rhythm within 10 minutes. I don't know if it is indeed less tacky than H3 neo but feels comparable enough. Time is money. Money is time. If I stick and like the rubber, my days of boosting will be gone!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Interesting
so curious to have it.
Try it. I think it is worth it. I have tried Tibhar K1 and Tibhar K2. They are fine hybrid rubbers. I have always gone back to H3 neo. Recently I slapped my H3 neo on a Tibhar carbon blade to get more speed out of it. I liked it. Today I slapped Sanwai Target National on my old Tibhar wood blade and I really liked it. Quite pleasantly surprised. I will probably play with it for another 3-4 weeks. Then I will slap it onto my Tibhar carbon blade and keep on moving.

On my backhand, I have always come back to G-1 after trying Rakza 7, Rakza 7 soft, Rakza X, EL-S, Tenergy 05 fx, etc.

I guess some blade and some rubbers just work better for you!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
@mocker88 would you send to Poland (EU)? I mean the new STN?
Maybe I could give it a try🤔 and order 2 shits.
if I don’t have to boost it like h3 maybe it is worth to check it.
Yep. I deliver to almost the whole planet :)

It's faster and harder than H3, so it should be good without boosting as well.

Reactions: disaster3