Seeking advice for replacing backhand Rasanter R42

Feel ax is fast but the control is veey good and you can have a lighter one at 86 grams i think.

@Airoc
To be most specific it was the "2nd gear" of R42's sponge's catapult effect which is too easy to engage (in an abrupt way) thus creating trouble for me whenever I want the ball sink deeper into topsheet to generate more topspin in rallies.
Maybe I should've mentioned that I don't have too strict of preference with rubber/sponge hardness, but more about blocking+how good a rubber can spin the ball under various strokes aside from the obvious speed issue.
And under my hands Beat was spinnier than Evolution/Bluefire, but then Beat was nowhere as fast.

@yoass
Thunderball 2 seems discontinued from my quick research. The Hype Series (KR,XT,EL) should be Gewo's top-of-line at the moment and I've just managed to find another local shop with plenty of them at medium-low price (cheaper than Donic Bluestorm). DIdn't know this Korean brand is now quite a thing.
Comments about these rubbers seemed pretty mixed though .... kinda hard to guess these rubbers' characteristics in comparison to others.

@yogi_bear
Just read your review. I did like Xiom blades when I was hitting balls with pure blade (no rubbers). Didn't notice the Feel AX model though. The weight also seems reasonable will definitely take a look.

This user has no status.
@chintamashroo Thanks I noticed this new product :) I liked the old Hexer maybe I'll wait until I come across some else who bought it or after my current Aurus Prime worns out.
Feel ax is fast but the control is veey good and you can have a lighter one at 86 grams i think.
Thanks yogi I still remember your post. I came across a AX a certain player owns (which was even at 84g) after my reply but didn't feel like it's exactly comparable to the best Viscarias I tried :p I also went to a TT shop just to hit a feel raw AX blades and my feelings regarding its performance is roughly same as the 84g one.
When comparing to my Mizuno the AX would probably offer a bit more dwell in the expense of the control with soft softs (which is something I value), and also plenty of speed :p . Still AX is by no means poor blade and its price also attractive (incredibly cheap in fact for its build quality).

Last edited: