Senior Magician. Moscow training Center.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
View attachment 278

The ball is well valid to play on, as yet, Rule 2.10.1.3
LEGAL COMMENTARY: The ball is deemed in play untill it touches the floor.

Attachments

• VID_20231227_165556_275.mp4.mp4
    16.4 MB
Last edited:
This user has no status.
Lol this is crossing the net very high, you could do all sorts of nasty downwards pushes or flicks on it. There's a reason why pros don't use these high trajectory ghost serves because once the receive is directed downwards, the server is in all kinds of trouble.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Every commenter in this thread (naturally except for me) is an absolute n00b for not realizing the master is giving the perfect opportunity for the opponent to hit a roller. 🤡
show me show me !!! 😂😂
even if you do manage the roller i promise to visit you in the hospital where you will get treated for a broken wrist, smashed up kneecaps and you might even loose an eye when you contact the net-post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Zwill
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
show me show me !!! 😂😂
even if you do manage the roller i promise to visit you in the hospital where you will get treated for a broken wrist, smashed up kneecaps and you might even loose an eye when you contact the net-post 😂
I can do this one with BH, eyes closed, sitting down. The magician can make sure of it.:ninja:

Look at him, shiny head, in a winter jacket... I bet igor pulls the vodka from the ground for his boosting convenience.

• Haha
Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Lol this is crossing the net very high, you could do all sorts of nasty downwards pushes or flicks on it. There's a reason why pros don't use these high trajectory ghost serves because once the receive is directed downwards, the server is in all kinds of trouble.
don't be so hard on igor,
this is master level for him

• Haha
Reactions: blahness