Septear feel vs septear feel inner

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Hello all, I was looking at these 2 blades but couldn't find a good comparison between the two.

How fast are they compared to each other? And does the non inner get good dwell?

Thanks in advance!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Septear Feel plays really nice. I never played with the inner version but I have had other inner blade and I prefer sep feel. The advantage of inner carbon is to increase control, dwell time and feeling of wood. But the septear feel achieve all of that and has an incredible wood feeling hence the "Feel" in their name. In my opinion, I glad I chose the Sep feel over sep feel inner

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Septear Feel plays really nice. I never played with the inner version but I have had other inner blade and I prefer sep feel. The advantage of inner carbon is to increase control, dwell time and feeling of wood. But the septear feel achieve all of that and has an incredible wood feeling hence the "Feel" in their name. In my opinion, I glad I chose the Sep feel over sep feel inner
At Tabletennis11 both blades are on special , i wonder why the FEEL is still more expensive than the FEEL INNER ????

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
At Tabletennis11 both blades are on special , i wonder why the FEEL is still more expensive than the FEEL INNER ????
I just checked it out, and I don't know. Maybe the inner is cheaper because people prefer the normal version over Inner? less sale = cheaper lol. Not a lot of people get into nittaku theyre all busy hogging butterfly. Nittaku has better quality than butterfly based on ownership experience. So I considered myself lucky to not being too deep in the butterfly's hole

Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Read 1 reviews
I only know Nittaku Septear. I guess there are also Septear Feel and Septear Feel Inner now.

What is the difference between the ordinary Septear vs. Septear Feel?

This user has no status.
Between the regular Septear and the Feel inner, the last one has more speed (not necessary raw speed but way more catapult effect), is lot of more flexier, and is better for tospin and loop, while the regular is stiff, the feel is better (the best feel I have tried), control better, and it feel really solid at impact (it is so stiff, and a bit thick, so very solid when you hit), better for block and straight drive.

They are really differents, the only thing in commun is the use of Hinoki and so the share a bit of feel "family", but that's it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Between the regular Septear and the Feel inner, the last one has more speed (not necessary raw speed but way more catapult effect), is lot of more flexier, and is better for tospin and loop, while the regular is stiff, the feel is better (the best feel I have tried), control better, and it feel really solid at impact (it is so stiff, and a bit thick, so very solid when you hit), better for block and straight drive.

They are really differents, the only thing in commun is the use of Hinoki and so the share a bit of feel "family", but that's it
Backhand is very good on the feel, stiff but yet controlled. agreed on the feel, very very good