Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Last edited:
Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Nice Carboando collection, do you prefer the 190 or the 145?

After putting Astro M and S on 190 and Tour M on 145, I am afraid I will vote for 145 simply because of the lesser weight and livelier performance of the combo. The bare weight of 190 is 85g and 145 89g but the weight with rubbers are 179g and 186g. The new Airoc and Astro are just heavy like many top end rubbers.

carbonados cpen sml.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hi, yes, I am one of the forum moderator ( about the equipment section ) there.

It is good to have you coming onto this forum. So far really great posts, photos and information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Suga D and Dan
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
rxng... me, Carl, and Giangt are prolly easily three members of the forum with ZERO sense of humor and even WORSE credibility as TT players/forum posters.

You came to the right play to find useless information and even more worthless stories. :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Humor!? What is that....? Rxng, Der_Echte is hard to impress unless you are playing with a racket that weighs the same as a sledge hammer, have LED as edge tape and have done at least 1-5 modifications on the blade to make it remarkable as a Indian totem.

As it comes to my credibility, I usually just answer forum members with copy/paste from Der_Echte's posts. That's why nothing makes sense...

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Humor!? What is that....? Rxng, Der_Echte is hard to impress unless you are playing with a racket that weighs the same as a sledge hammer, have LED as edge tape and have done at least 1-5 modifications on the blade to make it remarkable as a Indian totem.

As it comes to my credibility, I usually just answer forum members with copy/paste from Der_Echte's posts. That's why nothing makes sense...

Giangt is his own man and needs no help from Der_Echte whatsoever. I secretly suspect his humor is sharper than mine, but he is holding back so he doesn't show me up.

Weight like hammer is bad. Weight like a Butcher Knife (or RAMBO Knife) is GOOD. Balance and weight transfer over the overall weight.

As for impressing me, I have a serious bullcrap filter and since guys like me are mostly full of crap, not much makes it past the filter.

My few redeeming points are that I am loyal and will crush Ur enemies if they try to get you from the rear when you are not ready.