Stars from a different perspective

says yup.. from weibo haha :D
Oct 2011
driving a m3 when you are superrich ... hm .. i would buy some unique cars :D

maybe he's still saving up for that LP700 he really wanted. In zhang jike's weibo, all he talks about are cars and how he loves the Lamborghini Aventador LP700
and xuxin's ferrari 458 lol

says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
Seeing as this thread started with a mention of cars - for us car and table tennis lovers - does anyone have info on what cars the top players drive? I think Timo Boll drives a BMW, although I dont know which model... we know Malin Drives a Porsche Cayenne, Kreanga drives a Mercedes C class of some sort.... anyone else with more info?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
timo boll said, he earns money in two days, that other people earn in two month. but against him the chinese players are "super rich"

they deserves all this money! They have for sure a 50 hours week and I read only 2 days holidays in a year?
The price money is really low in relations to other sports .... for 30.000$ Federer would not even come to the tournament ....

Oct 2011
Img62286 (1).jpg
Oh, I just saw this article. It's his new car... :)
read here.. http://dealer.auto.sohu.com/bjbc/article_33181.shtml

Oct 2011
Dan, I heard from Zhang Jike and Xu Xin that there's a car show near ExceL arena? ZJK has been posting a lot of photos there. haha you might see them there strolling around haha

Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
That would be the Top Gear show TableOh....@Plasma, it would be nice if Zjang could afford 10 of those cars, but I doubt he can afford even one.... which brings this thread to another point - what do you guys think these top players earn in a year? Based on tax returns filed, Timo Boll made just over a million euro's last year...I wonder what the chinese players make....

Oct 2011
That would be the Top Gear show TableOh....@Plasma, it would be nice if Zjang could afford 10 of those cars, but I doubt he can afford even one.... which brings this thread to another point - what do you guys think these top players earn in a year? Based on tax returns filed, Timo Boll made just over a million euro's last year...I wonder what the chinese players make....

oh, he's been there for 2 days haha... hmmm, yeah. btw, for example they won $30,000 in a match.. so there's gonna be a percent for the tax and the rest are his? or there's still a percent for like the Chinese team Assoc??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011

you wrote, that boll made over 1 million last year and that zhang jike couldnt afford one lambo? where is the sense? i think chinese player earn 5 to 10 times more than timo boll :D what he earns is nothing against the chinese players. i think zhang jike has a lot of money :D

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Oh btw, most of the Chinese athletes drives BMWs, mostly X5 and X6. They are very well paid, and that is why they excelled in sports. It's a way to improve their living, and for their kids. And get this, according to Chinadaily, at the end of 2010, the luxury automaker BMW signed a six-year deal with the China Olympic Committee to be the only auto sponsor of Chinese delegations in all large sporting events. I think some of the cars were given to them as rewards. hehehe how about that.

I think if the British government does this, there will be a major boom in TT in the UK...

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Dan, I heard from Zhang Jike and Xu Xin that there's a car show near ExceL arena? ZJK has been posting a lot of photos there. haha you might see them there strolling around haha

Yeah that would be the Top Gear show. It was huge i would of had no chance spotting them. Aha really? Where has he been posting them?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

Oct 2011
Yeah that would be the Top Gear show. It was huge i would of had no chance spotting them. Aha really? Where has he been posting them?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

he posts it in his weibo like the chinese twitter hehe