Stiga Genesis S + M

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
Just ordered 4 sheets of stiga Genesis, 2S and 2M from Dandoy on the 3=4 deal talk about value!.
Will have the review up here when i get, gonna be pairing with my OSP Virtuoso + which is also in shipment. Its like christmas all over again!
Anybody used genesis and have any thoughts (other than Dans's review which ive read and watched many times)

Kai

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
I don't suppose you know how long Dandoy take to deliver to the UK do you mate? Haven't ordered from them in a good couple of years, and I could do with it by Saturday which I think's a tad optimistic haha
I think it's fast, if in Brazil where everything is slower was delivered in 5 days

Sent from my 2014819 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 6 reviews
I have played with Genesis M for a while now and I'm super satisfied. I and 9 others have made a review in the review center that you can check out. When I made the review I had only played a few practises with the rubber but what I have noticed now after a few month of play is the great durability, still very grippy. Some comments on another forum: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/foru...e=stiga-genesis-does-this-rubber-last-forever

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 6 reviews
Hi, I am seriously considering buying these rubbers for both my forehand and backhand. I have a hard time lifting underspin because of a fairly flat forehand topspin stroke. Let me know if you think these rubbers would be a good fit for someone who has a hard time lifting the ball. Thanks

I think it should work good since the topsheet is really grippy and has a lot of spin against underspin. I also have Tenergy and I don't think the genesis has less spin at all. Give it a try :)