RnoNSi8.jpg

NrOV5fK.jpg

jQXJEzw.jpg

mrk

This user has no status.

mrk

This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Niwa played too passive later in the match, he only relied on unforced errors from Harimoto but he didn't make many errors.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Niwa: I don't want the dirty points.

Jan 2018
Yup, Niwa and Mizutani as well as Ishikawa and Hirano are comrades in solidarity. Ito and Harimoto are not team players.

Also, Catastrophic Chen lost to my country's finest in Germany too! Add that to the list please ~

Done!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Just on commentators, some commentators like to continuously say obvious stuff about scores (don't want to mention names), and very inaccurate comments about game flow (like if one player starts slow, saying that the other player is playing really well OR ball hits net, sits up and player miss kill and call it unforced error, but we know there is generally unpredictable spin/no spin from net), etc...
Instead, my opinion is that commentators must discuss strategy, tactics and technique more and now and then mention the obvious critical points.

What do you guys think?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Read 1 reviews
Just on commentators, some commentators like to continuously say obvious stuff about scores (don't want to mention names), and very inaccurate comments about game flow (like if one player starts slow, saying that the other player is playing really well OR ball hits net, sits up and player miss kill and call it unforced error, but we know there is generally unpredictable spin/no spin from net), etc...
Instead, my opinion is that commentators must discuss strategy, tactics and technique more and now and then mention the obvious critical points.

What do you guys think?

No offense, they should be quiet and let Adam do his thing.