Table tennis Robot - Joola Shorty

ToH

This user has no status.

ToH

This user has no status.
Apr 2024
We are entering the summer and less and less people want to meet inside for training. I thinking about buying a robot, so i can practise when i want to.
Do anybode have experience with the Joola Shorty?

Its a little temptating instead of spending 1800 euro more for a butterfly Prime.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
If you want a good cheaper robot, i would look into the newgy 2055. has the return net which makes a big difference with robot training. the only problem with it, which is the same problem with the Joola Short is that you can only do one type of spin at a time....it can do all the types of spin (except dead) but you have to manually rotate the head to get that new spin. not very helpful for practicing game situations (IE, flick a short backspin serve, step back and then loop an incoming top sin).

Reactions: ToH
says Master blocker
says Master blocker
Mar 2015
Read 1 reviews
We are entering the summer and less and less people want to meet inside for training. I thinking about buying a robot, so i can practise when i want to.
Do anybode have experience with the Joola Shorty?

Its a little temptating instead of spending 1800 euro more for a butterfly Prime.
I wouldn't recommend buying a Joola robot, just look for another brand.
I was one of the unlucky ones who bought a Joola Infinity: I was continually having problems with it and Joola abandoned the project by admitting it was a failed one. Of course, we were never reimbursed!!!!

Read here the final update:

Attachments

• Screenshot_23-5-2024_85025_www.indiegogo.com.jpeg
    Screenshot_23-5-2024_85025_www.indiegogo.com.jpeg
    319.7 KB · Views: 21